Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2
no but i know its a TV show starring Areeb's dad and Sajal and Billi BB .. i think i may have watched one episode when it originally aired but didn't continue
It's a good drama. Billu and sajju didn't end up together 😔
It was a cry fest in the last episode.
I thought this was fanfiction till I scrolled up. Naming your child after a man who raped his wife is insane. Imagine someone asking you how you got your name? I’ll be pissed if I was that child
Yes of course... That's ITV trend. 🤔
Bada hi koi bakwaas trend hai 🥴
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
That's what precap says. I knew something would happen in this show because of my previous track record, itni jaldi hoga ye nahi socha tha 🤣🤣
I also knew that but iss level ka hoga yeh nhi socha tha
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I thought this was fanfiction till I scrolled up. Naming your child after a man who raped his wife is insane. Imagine someone asking you how you got your name? I’ll be pissed if I was that child
Imagine these kids growing up and knowing whom they are named after and watches the show 🤣
like these people have to be very young parents. In five years that show won’t age well, imagine in twenty ?Imagine these kids growing up and knowing whom they are named after and watches the show 🤣
Loved this pic when it first came out, such a candid moment. This interview is so chaotic.
Where is the second picture from? Is this from some photoshoot or an interview?
Why????? What is wrong with people? There are a million names, couldn't find anything better?