Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Hopefully nothing will get in the way of their plans. Many times the plans fizzle out.

coderlady thumbnail

Hopefully Amba will not play her old games any more. Things have changed a lot now.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hopefully nothing will get in the way of their plans. Many times the plans fizzle out.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

wish that the plan gets failed

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hopefully Amba will not play her old games any more. Things have changed a lot now.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes wish that amba does not change negative again

yes so many things changed between amba and Ishani now

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 860

The Pooja was over with nice dances and chanting for Ganapathi Bappa. All the guests left the house and the members of RV mansion had their dinner and one by one all were retiring back to their room. Ishani after finishing her dinner and keeping the balance dishes in the fridge and she came out of the kitchen were Amba washing her hands came to the dinning area.

Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa want anything?

Amba; Nahi Ishani I had dinner I am also going to room only.

Ishani: Tk Maa..(telling it she was about to walk)

Amba before Ishani could move held Ishani's hand were Ishani feeling Amba holding her hand stood back and saw Amba with a what face.

Amba: Ishani I want to tell something to you.

Ishani: Haan Maa.

Amba: Today I was really happy when we both danced with Ranveer.

Ishani: Haan Maa even me I enjoyed it.

Amba(taking a deep breath): From the day Ranveer was born know I was really possessive on him Ishani. More of everything he was our only son. I never want him to get hurt or I never wanted him to cry for anything in his life. That is why I never liked you because of you only he used to cry all the time. Even when he married you I didn't like it. When you both got separated from each other I was honestly happy Ishani but Ranveer with his love proved that his happiness is you only. When Ranveer grown up and was nearing his marriage age too as like other mothers I too had a fear that the girl who is going to marry Ranveer will separate me and Ranveer. (seeing Ishani with a smile): But I don't have that fear with you Ishani. you can never separate me and Ranveer at any time. Today the way we danced with Ranveer told us that Ranveer is really comfortable in our relationship.

Ishani(holding Amba's shoulders with her both the hands): Maa you never need to get worried that I will separate you and Ranveer like any other daughter in law. I very well know Ranveer's affection and love for you. For you he will fight this whole world. I only need to thank you so much for giving Ranveer to me. Really Maa he is the best husband to me you have raised a man who knows to see girls eyes and talk and who knows to respect women.

Amba: hmm you both should be happy always.

Ishani: Haan Maa sure.

Amba: And you and Ranveer need to do one thing for me.

Ishani: Haan Maa tell me.

Amba: Tomorrow morning you and Ranveer need to go to Lonavala and attend a naming ceremony

Ishani: Who's naming ceremony Maa?

Amba; Kailashji's distance relationship Brother Kamal's Grandson naming ceremony. He invited me and kailashji but going that much early till lonavala is not possible for us so on behalf of us you and Ranveer attend the function and come.

Ishani; Haan Maa tk Invitation

Amba: Haan he has sent in whatsapp only. Let me send it to you.

Ishani: hmm okay Maa.

Amba; let me come and tell to Ranveer.

Ishani; Nahi Maa why you need to walk till our room let me tell to Ranveer let both of us go and come.

Amba; Haan tomorrow morning 9 o clock is the function. you both start from here by 7.30 okay.

Ishani: hmm okay Maa. (she was about to walk)

Amba: Ishani bring Raagini to my room you both will start early in the morning know? Let her sleep with me and till you both come back let me take care of her.

Ishani: hmm Maa okay Ranveer only took Raagini to room let me tell him to make Raagini sleep and after she sleeps let me tell Ranveer to bring Raagini to your room.

Amba; hmm tk..

Both of them smiling to each other started to walk from there and they both got in the stairs and started to walk towards their respective rooms.

Ishani entered the room were she saw Ranveer and Raagini playing with bat and ball so well.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer(putting ball to Raagini with smile); Haan

Ishani: Tomorrow morning we need to go till Lonavala for your Maasa Kamal's grandson naming ceremony.

Ranveer(making Raagini hit the ball and with a smile): Lonavala Maasa's grandson naming ceremony tk tk let us go..in his home or in Party hall.

Ishani: Maa told she will share the location.

Ranveer: hmm tk let us go..(he was only concentrating on throwing ball to Raagini).

Ishani: We need to start by 7.30 in the morning..

Ranveer(as Raagini pushed the ball getting the ball); Haan let us go..

Ishani: Ranveer its already 9.30 make her sleep.

Ranveer: Let us play for a while please...(seeing Raagini): Hain na Baby..
Raagini(with bat in happiness); hmm

Ishani(in thoughts);This Ranveer know he will never understand anything.(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer...

Ranveer: Haan

Ishani(in a bit mild tone): Should I change to Saree or not?

Ranveer hearing it throwing the ball and immediately saw Ishani were Ishani standing with a light smile raised her eyebrows as what were Ranveer getting about their love making and saw Ishani.

Ishani(with a smile): Maa told to leave Raagini in their room. So make her sleep and after she sleeps go and leave her in Maa's room and come.

Ranveer: okay..(telling it he saw Raagini with a cute smile and came near Raagini): Baby..

Raagini(looking a cute look took the ball from the floor and gave it to Ranveer): Ball Papa..

Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani had a fun smile were Ranveer seeing Ishani making fun of him saw Raagini.

Ranveer: Raagini shall we sleep?

Raagini(shaking her head as no); Naa Papa ...kricket..

Ranveer(having the ball in his hand and kneeling down in the floor and seeing Raagini): Baby its already late you can sleep know?

Raagini; Naa...ball..(she had a cute puppy face).

Ranveer with a what to do face saw Ishani were now Ishani sitting in the bed resting her head in the head rest had a fun smile in her face.

Screen splits on Ranveer's what to do face and Ishani's fun smile.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Amba was scared to lose her son to a woman but she knows Ishani will not do that to her.

coderlady thumbnail

Now they have to leave early morning and Ragini is still playing. Will they get their night of romance?

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri may play on Amba's fears. But then Amba should realize, Gauri or another woman may not be better.

Edited by coderlady - 9 months ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Amba was scared to lose her son to a woman but she knows Ishani will not do that to her.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Amba too like other mother in laws was scared to lose her son to a women but she knows that Ishani cannot do that to her

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now they have to leave early morning and Ragini is still playing. Will they get their night of romance?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes they have to leave early in the morning our cutie pie is playing so well till now

let us see whether they are going to have a romantic night

keep reading 😉