I'm not talking about the main hero. The actor who I thought was the right answer had character in that movie.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm not talking about the main hero. The actor who I thought was the right answer had character in that movie.
Seeing the discussions ig most of my answers r right😆
For Rajshri banner film i checked all their popular movies😆
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
This Q was driving me crazy. Popular Bollywood Actor 🤪Yeh kaun hai 🤪 I found it difficult to find the link. I am sure I got this wrong. 😆
Villian of antakshari in train movie😆
Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
Ok just to be very sure, the freedom fighter one was the swear on your love FL right?😕
Yes that one
U lost me here then
i checked twice either the question had multiple answers or we both were on different path 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRita
Wahi toh so not sure why ppl didnt name him. Oh well will know later if correct or not.
I could be wrong on my first answer... may be...
But the rest of them are definitely correct.
And has anyone seen the q2 reality show? Was it good? If Google is correct 💯 then, I'm right... Otherwise I'll get an anda ..
Its okay... It hurt me too that I got 1st wrong... How can I🙈
And it hurts even more that I am still unable to guess the 7th one.. After so many hints too😂