Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
And the Pinky Koko brothers??🤡 I swear if I don't get atleast these 2 right, I'm gonna cry...
You serious😲.. This did not needed googling😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
And the Pinky Koko brothers??🤡 I swear if I don't get atleast these 2 right, I'm gonna cry...
You serious😲.. This did not needed googling😆
Yep answered same
Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
And the Pinky Koko brothers??🤡 I swear if I don't get atleast these 2 right, I'm gonna cry...
Parallel Lead Lal chunri og version
2, 4 ,6, 8 were the easiest.I am sure I got Q3 right too.
This one was easiest. Kapil sharma show Hrithik had confirmed der nicknames and this ans comes right away if google.
Maine ne savdhaan Rahi aur satrak Rahi... Thank God!😃
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I know now.... Only to realise I went wrong with mine. 🤡
I didn't went with your fav😆 it was someone else.
Shiri hi batayegi what is correct ans re as most ppl have different ans looks like
I am ignoring all discussions 🤔 when is the result. This discussion is more scary than the questions🤣
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am ignoring all discussions 🤔 when is the result. This discussion is more scary than the questions🤣
Hainnaaaa
Their names start with the same letter?Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
And the Pinky Koko brothers??🤡 I swear if I don't get atleast these 2 right, I'm gonna cry...