Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/KoiJaaneNa/status/1684951007942660096?s=20
Forgot to mention about it but loved this part.I hope Katha calls Viaan by his name on Monday's epi.
What is Aarav doing in Teji's house in next week precap? (or is Ehsan's house?) 😔hope she didn't ask Kailash or Reet to send him home to poison kids mind, without knowing he is batman..
but Aarav looked shocked seeing Viaan in that house, so he might have come without knowing she is Robin's mom. 🤔
That cake scene and I thought teji farah might have poisoned it and used aarav as messenger 🌝🌝😅
Viaan's weird expressions ruined the confestion scene for me 😭. Aditi is brilliant though like always.
Was thinking now nightie amma will poison aarav..🤬 here we r ..teju is definitely doing something with aarav against his ma.👎.one of nastiest mother must say 🤬Farah apa is totally change ..cant digest ..something is cooking in her pathetic mind for sure.on birthday party some blast we will c..
Finally the big moment has come, huh?!
I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but I saw the day before's episode. Finally the confession has come!
I have to admit that I was getting mildly irritated with their architecture analogies in the love confession ("pyaar ki moorat" and all 😂 ), but nevertheless, I am glad that they were finally able to express their feelings. I also have to add that I loved Katha's outfit (the white top and pants) in that episode.
Now that the confession is out of the way though, I hope that the show won't be too plagued by negativity/usual and predictable drama; after all, Teji "hates" Katha (in her own words), so now obviously she will try to sabotage their relationship. Arav is also an important factor. Now the next BIG event is probably the reveal of the ONS. 😳
Was thinking now nightie amma will poison aarav..🤬 here we r ..teju is definitely doing something with aarav against his ma.👎.one of nastiest mother must say 🤬Farah apa is totally change ..cant digest ..something is cooking in her pathetic mind for sure.on birthday party some blast we will c..
Definitely possible. But I hope we will be surprised by Arav's unexpected maturity in this matter. After all, he does admire Robin.