I saw it.. i avoid spoilers usually😆 They spoil the fun of actual episodes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I saw it.. i avoid spoilers usually😆 They spoil the fun of actual episodes
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I saw it.. i avoid spoilers usually😆 They spoil the fun of actual episodes
There is no fun today , everyone's just going to get mad at....a character , nothing worth to spoil today...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I did read all of that....i thought he'll secretly meet Yuvi and leave , why is he creating a scene over there?
Maybe he is already DJ's ally behind the scenes😆
Podsible 🤣
Episode in 5 minutes....
...and i already know what's going to happen because of that other show ( see last page for details) but going to watch it agian anyway 🤣
Ep title ; Dj se hui galti...hain? What blunder did he do? Yuvika did the blunder....
Neil has the pendrive and he's giving it to Yuvika ( hand comparison came true) i think he tampered the thing and then is giving it to her...
Neil asking about Karthik....kartik is getting on my nerves now , even a middle class person wouldn't go to a elite party and demand respect from everyine...just call her dumbo don't create a scene...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Neil has the pendrive and he's giving it to Yuvika ( hand comparison came true) i think he tampered the thing and then is giving it to her...
I TOLD YOU ALL. That's Neil's hand
Main Neil k hands ko pehchan ne mein Galati kar hi nehi Sakti 😈 You guys don't value my observations 🤔 😆
Don't worry Neil won't cause any harm to her 😳
Pen drive ka kuch aalag hi twist hoga 🤓
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90