Hello everybody. 😊
Kinza Hashmi To Star In Upcoming Project :Tere Khusboo Mein Basay Khat.✨
Directed by : Saqib Khan
Hello everybody. 😊
Kinza Hashmi To Star In Upcoming Project :Tere Khusboo Mein Basay Khat.✨
Directed by : Saqib Khan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope male lead is Hamza Sohail and ahad Raza Mir
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I hope male lead is Hamza Sohail and ahad Raza Mir
I don't think Ahad is interested in Pakistani dramas. Hamza will be good.
I don't think Ahad is interested in Pakistani dramas. Hamza will be good.
But his cousin is doing mostly geo and Ary dramas I'm talking about haroon Shahid
Originally posted by: anikamathur
But his cousin is doing mostly geo and Ary dramas I'm talking about haroon Shahid
You mean Haroon is real life cousin of Ahad?🤓
Yes ahad's father has a cousin who has a son which is haroon obviously and they're related to them so yes they're cousin btw ahad should learn from haroon and continue his career in lollywood dramas I don't ahad to take a break like fawad
This seems like it's based on a novel from it's title
BTW Awida, according to the new rules, you need to take permission in the permission thread before making a thread for a new show.
Mrina, please grant her permission for this. I guess she wasn't aware.😳
That's right. Nina's husband is also a nepo kid😆
All good! 🤗
For a new show, first thread, you can create one without permission. Just make sure there is no duplicate thread beforehand.
For DT’s and AT’s of show once on air, please reach out for permission.
I don't think Ahad is interested in Pakistani dramas. Hamza will be good.
Affan is best option tho 😳