2. Ram always Looks Good!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2. Ram always Looks Good!
Let me go fourth!
4. Ram SOMETIMES gives good advices!
Ram has a good metabolism and is healthy and fit, with a normal BMI despite eating all the junk food in yhe world!
My turn
6. Ram NEVER disappoints
Ram doesn't screech at the top of his voice to prove his point 😳
Oh, I like it) When can I start?)
8. Ram has perfect hair - all the time 😉
Her sense of dignity is just great and she knows how to prioritize.
I'm talking to Shalu's mom, and what's the noise behind - I'll figure it out later, maybe
9. He understands delicious food
Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15
Anyways, Mangs ka post reminded me of a really nice activity. Let's do that 😆
So basically, the thing is that ki all of us will write 1 quality of Ram that is good, and no ram bashing! Let's torture ourselves a bit.
We'll give a number to our quality, and all will participate, and one post, one quality is the thing. Do number it correctly for others to follow. And no limits on the number of posts, you can write as many as you remember. Mazza aayega!
Participation is compulsory 😆. I'm tagging a few, rest too please join.
Is it okay if I give Priya’s good qualities? 😆
Atm, I am annoyed by Ram. Don’t want to sound sarcastic while appreciating.
Maybe we can play a game to appreciate any character out of the show?