Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Everyone is away so its a little private family time for the three.

Amba almost stumbled on to their secret.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Everyone is away so its a little private family time for the three.

Amba almost stumbled on to their secret.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes its a private time for the three and they will enjoy it

Amba got into their secret unknowingly

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 855

Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani with a smile having Raagini in his hands and seeing Raagini): Raagini

Raagini: hmm Papa

Ranveer: shall Papa sing a song?

Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes quickly): hmm

Ranveer; hmm okay(he saw Ishani with a romantic smile  were a romantic music started to play were Ranveer with a romantic look on Ishani started to sing): Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de
Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de (taking his hand towards Ishani's face and without touching Ishani's face): Tera dil(brought his hands to Raagini's face and cutely rubbed her cheek and with a smile): mere paas rehne de (again seeing Ishani and telling Raagini as Ishani's heart): Tera dil mere paas rehne de

Ishani(getting it with a smile); Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de(now with a naughty smile); Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de(came close to Ranveer and got Raagini from his hands singing): Mera dil mere paas rehne de(keeping Raagini in her hands touching her nose with so much love): Mera dil mere paas rehne de

Ishani started to walk in the hall having Raagini in her hands were Raagini was enjoying her time with her mother and father

Ranveer(coming behind Ishani and in a second coming and standing in front of Ishani and stopping her with a smile): Meri aankhen (showing his eyes with his index finger and then showing Raagini's face to Ishani): tera chehra (with a smile): Chehre pe dil thehra(touching his heart with his hands): Meri dhadkan pe hardam(pinching Raagini's cheek who was in Ishani's hands): Teri yaadon ka pehra

Ishani(going and sitting in the sofa having Raagini in her lap and seeing Ranveer): Betaabi tadpaye(acting like worried): Dil mera ghabraye(with a cute anger look on Ranveer): Teri baaton ka jaadu(like that should not work out): Mujhpe na chal jaaye

Ranveer(coming walking towards the sofa): Yeh dard-e-mohabbat sehne de(cutely sitting in the sofa next to Ishani): Yeh dard-e-mohabbat sehne de(trying to get Raagini from Ishani); Tera dil mere paas rehne de(as Ishani held Raagini well near her): Tera dil mere paas rehne de

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de(with a smile): Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de(holding Raagini close to her with affection): Mera dil mere paas rehne de(hitting her cheek with Raagini's head with lovely mother feel): Mera dil mere paas rehne de

Ishani got up and started to walk behind the sofa were Ranveer too with a romantic smile started to walk behind her he saw her so well from the back were now getting bit romantic.

Ranveer(with a romantic look walking beside Ishani now): Tere honthon se khelon(seeing Ishani a intense look): Teri zulfein suljhaon(touching her hair gently and moving his hands slowly): Tujhe baahon mein leke(in a second diverted Raagini towards his face giving a smile to Raagini were when Raagini smiled to him in a immediate move he touched Ishani's hip well and without seeing her): Tera tann mann mehkaon

Ishani(bit giving her to him with a shy smile); Mastana aalam hai(romance was blooming in her face): Mausam hai sindoori(at the same time getting alert): Darr lagta hai mujhko(making Ranveer take his hands from her hip with her one hand); Rehne de kuch doori

Ranveer(as Ishani made him to take his hands from Ishani's hip seeing her): Muhje rag rag mein teri behne de(with so much love): Muhje rag rag mein teri behne de(with a cute puppy face seeing Ishani and again seeing Raagini opened his hands to Raagini): Tera dil mere paas rehne de(again with a smile); Tera dil mere paas rehne de

Raagini immediately went to Ranveer's hands were Ranveer with a smile got Raagini with so much affection in his hands.

Ishani(with a smile seeing Raagini's affection towards Ranveer); Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de(going close to Ranveer and touching his shoulder and seeing him): Aaj tujhse joh kehna hai kehne de(moving her hand from Ranveer's shoulder and touching Raagini's hair gently and seeing Ranveer): Mera dil tere paas rehne de(with so much love closed and open her eyes to him): Mera dil tere paas rehne de

Ranveer with so much love put his one hand over Ishani's shoulder and with so much affection held Raagini in his one hand were Raagini with so much happy smile of being with her mother and father rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder were Ishani too with a smile rested her head in Ranveer's other side shoulder.

Ishani and Ranveer never know that at one point of their life they are going to stand face to face with each other fighting for Raagini.

Ishani(with a satisfied family moment took her head from Ranveer's shoulder and saw Raagini):Cutie pie did you enjoy the affection of our family?

Raagini(cutely): Mmm (showing Ishani and Ranveer): Papa aur Mama.

Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan Raagini you are my heart and you are both papa and mama's love symbol.

Ranveer(hearing it seeing Raagini): Haan Raagini you are our love symbol and you are your mother's heart and you are Papa's love art.

Ishani: wow what a sentence Mr. vaghela?

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani Raagini is my love art I drew for you.

Ishani: hmm nice poem(she had a happy smile)

Ranveer: hmm Tk fine I made you tell what you wanted me to make you tell to me.so what about today(he had a naughty face)

Ishani: That let us see in the night now go and play with Raagini let me bring tea for you.

Ranveer: hmm okay okay..(he gave smile to Ishani and he started to walk towards the stairs to go to their room)

Ishani moved towards the kitchen to make tea for Ranveer.

The time moved were Ishani prepared the dinner and when family members came back it was almost 9.00 o clock were Ishani served dinner for everyone and some were retiring back to their room and few were still in the hall and chatting for sometime.

Ranveer sat in the bed and saw the time were the time was 9.30 taking a deep breath he went to the TV stand draw and took his tablet out and he back to the bed and sat in the bed and started to play games in the tablet. Ishani entered the room were Ranveer took his eyes from the tablet and saw Ishani were Ishani now opened the cupboard and was searching for something.

Ranveer keeping the tablet in the bed and with a naughty smile went and locked the door were Ishani taking a shawl in her hand and closed the cupboard and turned and saw the entrance were Ranveer was standing there after locking the door.

Ishani(with a cute smile walked and came and stood in front of him): What my husband is doing standing near the door?

Ranveer(with a naughty face putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him with a smile): your husband wants you so much.

Ishani: Accha tk leave me Parul, sharman Bhaiya, Maa, Baba, Raagini, Baa, all are in hall only.

Ranveer: Mmm let them be there what for that?

Ishani: (showing the shawl in her hand): Tomorrow is the last check up for Parul. She wanted a shawl for her dress to take that only I came let me go and give it to her and (with a naughty face): somehow making Raagini to be with Maa and then let me come back.

Ranveer(with a cute look): Okay okay but before going give me a kiss and go please..

Ishani: Ranveer I am going to come back and be with you only know then what?

Ranveer: Haan you are going to be with me only but (with a cute face):This kiss know its like sweet that we eat before starting to eat our meal.

Ishani: Really know no one can win you in romance that much cute and romantic husband you are..

Ranveer:(with a happy smile);Thank you baba thank you(showing his cheek to her):Come on now kiss me.

Ishani with a smile saw Ranveer were the way he was showing his cheek to her and the way he is looking like a little boy to her brought a happy smile in her face and she took her lips near Ranveer's cheek and when she was about to kiss they both heard a very big chorus shouting " Baa"...

Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw Ishani

Ishani: why all are shouting?

Ranveer: Don't know you come let us go and see

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer left Ishani and unlocked the door were Ishani keeping the shawl in her hand in the sofa and when Ranveer opened the door both Ranveer and Ishani came out of the room and started to run in the corridor were they came to the stairs and started to get down in the stairs when they both came to the hall they saw Parul, Amba, Kailash Raagini standing around and Baa was unconscious and she has rested her head in Sharman's shoulder laying in the sofa.

Ishani(coming near Baa and touching Baa's shoulder and seeing Sharman);Bhaiya what happen to Baa?

sharman: She was talking only but suddenly she fainted Ishani..

Mala brought water were Amba got the water from Mala and sprinkled the water in Baa's face were there was no response from Baa.

Amba(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer Baa is not responding we cannot wait for doctor to come to home. Take Baa to hospital.

Ranveer: Haan Maa(seeing Sharman):Let us lift her Sharman

sharman: Tk Ranveer.

Both Sharman and Ranveer lifted Baa and started to walk towards the entrance of the house to take her to the car.

Ishani(with a shocked and worried face seeing Amba): Maa you take care of Raagini let me go with them and call and let you know what happened.

Amba: hmm tk Ishani go..

Ishani started to walk to the entrance and she went out of the house. Ranveer and Sharman opened the car back door and made Baa to lay in the seat were Ishani got in the car and made Baa's head to lay in her lap were Ranveer immediately got in the car driving seat and Sharman got in the seat next to driver seat. Ranveer started to drive the car towards the hospital.

Ishani(holding Baa's cheek and with tears in her eyes): Baa..Baa

Baa was laying unconscious

Ishani: Ranveer drive fast know?

Ranveer: Haan Ishani don't worry nothing will happen to Baa.

Ishani with teary eyes shook her head as okay and saw Baa with a worried face.

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shocking that gauri is thinking of making ishani hate ranveer.surprising that esha used to like ranveer but he rejected it.ranveer telling ishani that he doesn't need her thanks..just love her back was lovely.if ranveer is so sweet to ishani ragini will have siblings waa naughty.shameless gauri is going to keep love letter to make ishani misunderstand ranveer.sad.hope ishani doesn't misunderstand ranveer.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Wicked gauri is planning so many ways to make ishani see the letter.hope her plan fails.ranveer shouldn't have scolded ishani for such a silly thing.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 856

Ranveer driving the car and finally entered the car inside the hospital and Sharman got down from the car and asked the hospital persons to bring the stretcher to the car and they brought the stretcher and they took Baa from the car and took her in the stretcher towards the emergency ward. Ranveer, Sharman and Ishani started to go behind Baa were they took Baa inside the Emergency room and closed the door.

Ishani had tears in her eyes and she was worried to the extreme were Ranveer came and touched her shoulder.

Ranveer: Ishani nothing will happen to Baa don't worry okay.

Ishani: She was not even moving her eyelids when she was in my lap Ranveer that is why I am worried.

Ranveer: That is what we brought Baa to hospital know? Nothing will happen.

Sharman: Haan Ishani don't worry nothing will happen to Baa. Lets hope positive okay..

Ishani shook her head as okay with a worried face.

After 30 minutes.

Doctor came out of the room were Ranveer, Sharman and Ishani went and stood near Doctor.

Ranveer:Doctor..

Doctor(seeing Ranveer): Her blood pressure has gone down. That is why she has fainted. Nothing to worry she is fine now. I have informed Nurse to give two trips bottle for her recovery. Once the trips are over you can take her back to home. Make her have food, fruits and make her drink water so well.

Ranveer: Thank you doctor..

Doctor gave a smile to Ranveer and he started to move from there were Ranveer, Sharman and Ishani took a deep breath that nothing has happened to Baa.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Thank god

Ranveer:Now you relax yourself.

Ishani;hmm I left my phone in home itself give your phone let me dial to Maa and tell nothing to worry about Baa.

Ranveer: hmm tk(took his phone from his pant pocket and gave it to Ishani).

Ishani got the phone and dialed to Amba and kept the phone in her ears and when Amba picked the call she informed about Baa's health and then cut the call and gave the phone to Ranveer.

Ranveer, sharman and Ishani sat in the chairs out side and waited for hours. It was exactly midnight 1 o clock when a nurse brought Baa out of the room. Baa walked slowly with the nurse were Ranveer, Sharman and Ishani seeing Baa got up and went near Baa.

Ranveer: Baa how do you feel now?

Baa(with a smile); I am fine now Ranveer.

Ishani; Baa for a while we all got worried and really we feared a lot Baa.

Baa(with a smile): Ishani I am fine now nothing to worry let us go home.

Nurse; you can take her home. Go to the reception we have informed the bill amount to them already tell the patient name and make the payment.

Ranveer: mmm okay sister. (seeing Sharman); Sharman take Baa to the car let me pay the bill and come.

Sharman : hmmm

Ranveer: you too go Ishani.

Sharman and Ishani started to take Baa out of the  hospital and Ranveer went to pay the bill.

It was exactly 2 o clock when Ranveer entered the car inside RV mansion and parking the car and they got down and came inside the house.

Ranveer(seeing Sharman): you go and be with Parul. let me be with Baa today.

Sharman: hmmm tk Ranveer any help call me.

Ranveer: haan sure

Sharman started to get in the stairs to go to his room. Ranveer held Baa and took her to her room were Ishani too walked behind them. Ranveer brought Baa to her room and made her to lay in the bed and took the bed sheet and covered her with the bed sheet. Ishani entered the room and saw Ranveer with a smile were the way he is taking care of her family was giving her more love on him.

Baa(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer

Ranveer(saw Baa): Haan Baa want anything?

Baa: Thank you

Ranveer: Arrey why are you telling thanks to me?

Baa: For taking care of me, my family for everything you did to me till today.

Ranveer: Baa when you got the habit of telling thank you to me.

Baa: Nahi Ranveer I have insulted you, slapped you and treated so low telling you as servant but you never disrespected me, you never made me feel low. Today I am really proud of you Ranveer.

Ranveer(with a smile): Baa If mota babuji was alive and If he has taken you to hospital today means will you tell thanks to him?

Baa: Nahi

Ranveer: Then why are you telling thanks to me. Mota babuji has thought me so well to take care of elders and family members so never tell thanks to me instead order me what you want okay Baa

Baa; hmm okay(she gave a smile)

Ishani(with a smile): Ranveer

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani: you sleep in the sofa. Let me sleep in the floor.

Ranveer: Arrey no problem you go to room and sleep let me be near Baa and take care of her till morning.

Ishani: Ranveer but..(before she could tell the next word).

Ranveer: Arrey go baba let me take care

Ishani:Tk If you need anything call me..

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani: Take rest Baa let me come and see you in the morning.

Baa; mm Tk Ishani.

Ishani started to move from there were Ranveer making Baa comfortable in the bed and turned off the lights and laid in the sofa. Ishani entered the room and then went to the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom. She came out changing herself to night dress and came and closed the door and turned off the lights and she laid in the bed. she saw the bed were now she was missing Ranveer so well they never thought this night would turn to be this much fearful.

Ishani(took her phone in the lamp table and laying well in the pillow and opened the whats app and messaged to Ranveer): Miss you Meri laddu

She waited for Ranveer to see the message and she wanted a reply from Ranveer. It was next 5 minutes were Ranveer saw the message and he replied to her message.

Ranveer: mmm I too miss you

Ishani: hmm tk take rest you will be tiered.

Ranveer: Haan  you too take rest and Love you so much meri Dharampatni

Ishani(reading it with a smile typed a reply message); Love you mera Pati parameshwar.

Ranveer reading it had a smile and he kept the phone in the tea poi and closed his eyes were Ishani too keeping the phone in the lamp table and closed her eyes to sleep.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

What happened to Baa all of a sudden? She was OK.

coderlady thumbnail

Now Baa realizes then value of Ranveer. You never what changes come in future.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ranveer was unnecessarily showing anger to ishani like a kid.but later aditya telling ranveer about what ishani did for him was nice Ranveer hugging ishani and apologizing was lovely. Giving credit to ishani was nice.liplock didn't happen.ha ha.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Shocking that gauri is thinking of making ishani hate ranveer.surprising that esha used to like ranveer but he rejected it.ranveer telling ishani that he doesn't need her thanks..just love her back was lovely.if ranveer is so sweet to ishani ragini will have siblings waa naughty.shameless gauri is going to keep love letter to make ishani misunderstand ranveer.sad.hope ishani doesn't misunderstand ranveer.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes its really shocking Gauri is trying to make Ishani hate Ranveer

and yes Ishani liked ranveer but our ranveer was loving Ishani and he didn't see Isha

glad you liked the way ranveer said he does not need thanks and he just need her love back and the way Ranveer being sweet and Raagini will get her siblings

yes gauri is really a head ache she kept a letter to make Ishani misunderstand Ranveer

wish that Ishani does not misunderstand our hero

keep reading 😉