Not gossip but an unseen maya-sheheryar moment
https://www.tumblr.com/badedramay/181591681818/maya-ali-sheheryar-munawar-welcoming-the-new
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Not gossip but an unseen maya-sheheryar moment
https://www.tumblr.com/badedramay/181591681818/maya-ali-sheheryar-munawar-welcoming-the-new
Some tea on hira mani


Lmfao

Obi is the king of sarcasm and savage replies!🔥😂 Love him!❤️
Pemra banning good dramas but letting shit like trash bin on air https://www.tumblr.com/pakistanpopculture/144409126565/i-support-udaari
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I hope Meerub and Asim are next tho. Can’t stand him
Getting married or breaking up? 🤣
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Pemra banning good dramas but letting shit like trash bin on air https://www.tumblr.com/pakistanpopculture/144409126565/i-support-udaari
She looked so different during udaari days.
I read something about this iv in some reddit comment. I think she shaded some actresses in that iv. She had an image makeover after the divorce they said.
breaking up , I’m tired of seeing them on my feed