jam hai na ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jam hai na ☺️
Originally posted by: Sherlockian
It’s ITV, don’t ask for or seek logic.
That's the answer i get when I question things related to Akshara. I don't even know if you support someone or not but the rules changes for Abhimanyu here 🤣
math bhej idhar 😆 tv par hi tolerate karna mushkil hai 🤣she will pick another bus to south india this time 😆
jam hai na ☺️
Udaipur mein apple kahan hai ☺️
imported apple bill gates ki beti jo haib😆
Abhinav was seeking a house for rent and was ok with Rs10000 rent. So that’s why I said it’s pointless to seek logic.
Now she’ll marry a South Indian guy called Abhijeet and will become his Dharam Patni ☺️she will pick another bus to south india this time 😆
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
imported apple bill gates ki beti jo haib😆
Wahi baat phir se paise kahan hain?
yea when it is about Abhimanyu , he is an abuser , angry man , and itv is not having any role there ,, 🤣Originally posted by: chaipaani
That's the answer i get when I question things related to Akshara. I don't even know if you support someone or not but the rules changes for Abhimanyu here 🤣
I think they should go to Ahmedabad and stay in Shah House. I’m sure they’ll enjoy living with noble souls like Baa, Bapuji and Vanraj ☺️