Loved him in Malang and night manager.
I think he would make a lovely pair with Kiara 😍.
He was fantastic in Fitoor. The film was aesthetic, poetic with touches of classic romance amidst melancholic ecstacy. He looked amazing with Kat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Loved him in Malang and night manager.
I think he would make a lovely pair with Kiara 😍.
He was fantastic in Fitoor. The film was aesthetic, poetic with touches of classic romance amidst melancholic ecstacy. He looked amazing with Kat.
He do one with his girlfriend when they return from their European vacation.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CukIpyJP0Rw/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
He needs to explore the whole erotic/sexual content zone. He’s not playing up his strengths. I would certainly pay to see him in such content. Even his sexual scenes in movies are very vanilla. Why be hot if you’re that covered up?
John Abraham needs to give him some career tips. He was (is?) a hot thing in his young days and now he’s a action star.
I want him to do a horror movie.
Originally posted by: carisma2
I want him to do a horror movie.
that would be good. Like an “I know what you did last summer” type thing.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
He do one with his girlfriend when they return from their European vacation.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CukIpyJP0Rw/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
That explains his story. Was he cold in Spain with Ananya ? What is up with Monkey emoji ? 
You and me both Aditya. They never let the hot ones do romance in Hindi movies. It’s always the pacchaas saaal ke unclejis romancing young girls
Originally posted by: AYBDC66TKGIYAVC3
You and me both Aditya. They never let the hot ones do romance in Hindi movies. It’s always the pacchaas saaal ke unclejis romancing young girls
So true my favorite truth teller. 🤣
I am sure if he plays a real majnu again like he did in Aashiqui 2 it would be a blockbuster but no the buddah that need wigs are busy doing that.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
So true my favorite truth teller. 🤣
I am sure if he plays a real majnu again like he did in Aashiqui 2 it would be a blockbuster but no the buddah that need wigs are busy doing that.
Tell me about it. When will Bollywood start making films for the female gaze. It’s been 84 years
Originally posted by: I44NLA3S5BPGP2J6
Tell me about it. When will Bollywood start making films for the female gaze. It’s been 84 years
Hate to be a pessimist but probably never. 🤦♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbugNRIs_x8/?igsh=MTZ3Y2FsNG9tazBidQ==
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
...
9