I don't know why I think. Ekta is the saving grace of this show. Kuch toh alag hoga isme.
🤞🤞🤞🤞
I hope Ekta saves the grace. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't know why I think. Ekta is the saving grace of this show. Kuch toh alag hoga isme.
🤞🤞🤞🤞
I hope Ekta saves the grace. ❤️
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I have a good feeling about this one hope Ekta makes this live upto our expectations since the couple is so awesome..♥️
Hopefully 🤞 🤞
Priya, the forum is still not completely open. The topic should come under "Barsatein topics" on the main page. Right now it is coming under Latest Topic.
If you come to this Topic by clicking on notification then it is showing under "TV HINDI " forum but if you come here through Home - Sony - Barsatein then it shows under Latest Topic in barsatein forum.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Priya, the forum is still not completely open. The topic should come under "Barsatein topics" on the main page. Right now it is coming under Latest Topic.
If you come to this Topic by clicking on notification then it is showing under "TV HINDI " forum but if you come here through Home - Sony - Barsatein then it shows under Latest Topic in barsatein forum.
Oh its so confusing hopefully from Monday it will open properly and this glitch won’t happen..if it doesn’t open completely by then we can let know the channel mods or post under the suggestions and comments forum..
Both on screen and off screen we can see the same nok jok cute banters aww🩷
https://twitter.com/heyyshonaaa/status/1677371931836952577?s=46
https://twitter.com/kt_holic5/status/1676165986444267520?s=46
thanks for the tag sweetie 😘Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aajao if you guys are interested. It is starting from Monday.❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
'Barsatein-Mausam Pyaar Ka' To Bring Stormy Romance With Kushal Tandon, Shivangi Joshi.
'Barsatein-Mausam Pyaar Ka' is set bring forth a stormy romance drama as it explores the clash of two headstrong individuals – Reyansh (Kushal Tandon) and Aradhna (Shivangi Joshi) in a story marked by drama, emotional complexities, contrasting personalities and compromises.
Cameo in Bade Acche Lagte Hain.
https://twitter.com/Sraeeta12/status/1677372087457964039?s=20
They look hot hot hot together!! 🥳🥳
Beautiful thread girl you always rock ❤️🤗🥳
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes her masoom innocent face and softie character makes me root for Aradhana like she needs to be protected at all costs from heartbreaks😆😊
I am warming up to Aradhana too, can see myself in Team Aradhana. Just need her not to be too silly in love and preserve some self respect.