Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think he might be leaving soon then 🤔
Maaya a cameo from Anupama has now left and Dhairya a cameo from Imlie has now left so maybe his time is coming soon (both these characters were killed so maybe same will happen to him)
yea , right .. wow , my wish came true then ...lala la lala .. but how ? right now he is fully on 😲Originally posted by: chaipaani
I think he might be leaving soon then 🤔
yes , cameos has to leave anyway ...Originally posted by: Criticiser
Maaya a cameo from Anupama has now left and Dhairya a cameo from Imlie has now left so maybe his time is coming soon (both these characters were killed so maybe same will happen to him)
😆 something I also tell my students...
Never rely on information from Wikipedia! It's open source and anyone can edit the content. I can too!
Besides, he was introduced as cameo, that's no secret but RS has himself confirmed that he is one of the three leads.
Manju won't kill him right put blame on some one else like Ektha' s serials
🤣🤣She is running amok right now 🤣
three leads ..... am i watching any other show
... or RS ne kab kaha ...
Oh no he is one of my favourites suddenly I’m liking him for no reason.. even if its a cameo he did an excellent job and his role is so special I will remember it forever♥️♥️🥲🥲 such a sweet character with a good heart💔💔
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
😆 something I also tell my students...
Never rely on information from Wikipedia! It's open source and anyone can edit the content. I can too!
Besides, he was introduced as cameo, that's no secret but RS has himself confirmed that he is one of the three leads.
True True
But i am surprised by the date.
Cameo thing toh i guess we all are aware of.
Anyway it's ITv you never know what's happening with them
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/ Okay so here's a little background on this couple. The guy mocked his wife for infertility and ran away...
0