Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Wow just in 20hrs 23 million view 👏
Knew it...it might cross 40M
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Wow just in 20hrs 23 million view 👏
Knew it...it might cross 40M
I can watch this part always and not get bord ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuXT2qeoSi5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Casting director did well. I mean she does looks like yumhaj alot. Specially yumna.
Casting director did well. I mean she does looks like yumhaj alot. Specially yumna.
Yeah. She looks like Yumna. ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. In realistic view when someone like murtasam where we saw the level of Isaq before he said yes to Haya, that would be enough to locate her!
for Meerabs POV: wtf
she ignored her parents, family friends , living with stranger , pregnant and she is one of the most arrogant and stubborn girl!
After the leap she has become soft, but is that enough? Murtasma was still begging her to stay!
mall I can think of is she was raped! In that case it makes sense but imagine it wasn’t rape and all that! I feel like her suffering did nothing to her just like murtasam saying Isaq words has no value 🥴🥴🥴
I agree it was rape after all
That’s the only reason why Murtasim accepts her no questions asked and talks about how he has changed, doesn’t get angry etc. the OST also supports rape (bhooli ge na tujhko wo saza doonga)
Otherwise this show makes no sense whatsoever
Feeling a mini heart break after this last episode because it confirmed my fear
I dont know if its allowed but after finishing this thread can we move to wahaj or yumna AT if forum does not allowed to make new DT thread. I always want to at least come here and discuss about their upcoming shows till S2 is finally here 😭
please tag me if you find one! I didn’t know there were rules that you can’t make more DTsI dont know if its allowed but after finishing this thread can we move to wahaj or yumna AT if forum does not allowed to make new DT thread. I always want to at least come here and discuss about their upcoming shows till S2 is finally here 😭