Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
No, it is not. Bebakee is remake of Kahin toh Hoga. Ekta's old show. Kushal plays an arrogant ML. He is CEO of a news Channel. So, this role is quite similar to that one.
Now that you have said I watched some kth vm today and was thinking that this is the unofficial remake of the same considering it's a workplace romance from the producer
Originally posted by: Sneha2002
Now that you have said I watched some kth vm today and was thinking that this is the unofficial remake of the same considering it's a workplace romance from the producer
Ekta has done lot of workplace romance shows.
I heard KTH was a love triangle and so was Bebakee it's remake. I don't think Barsatein is a love triangle.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1677266070095417344?s=20
These posts are scaring me 🤣🤣
Is she making awareness shows now? 😱😱 Please tell me this is not true. Now I'm really scared af.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Ekta has done lot of workplace romance shows.
I heard KTH was a love triangle and so was Bebakee it's remake. I don't think Barsatein is a love triangle.
Yeah it doesn't feel like triangle. And also it looks like they both love each other. Deeply. But the red flags which kept seeing in the promo will be the focus here.
Itni jaldi ship name bhi nan Gaya. 👌👌
Why so much emphasis on red flags?? I am scared now.
Kushal said there is a little bit of Kushal in Reyansh.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Why so much emphasis on red flags?? I am scared now.
Kushal said there is a little bit of Kushal in Reyansh.
🤣🤣
So what is kushal like? Acha baccha.
Kushal is gud so good parts of reyansh is from him. 🤷🤷