I will be back to PTv again after going through ITV trauma. TB S2 will probably come in Dec again
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will be back to PTv again after going through ITV trauma. TB S2 will probably come in Dec again
🤣🤣
Chalo hum sabne phir yahin marna h..... Kon saath h mere saath phirse doobne ko
Yey yey 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 happy ending …I told you all we will jump with joy …ok I will watch now .
Exactly!!🤪
This scene was beautiful.❤️
I thought we will get a forehead kiss or a hug, at least in the last epi🥺
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
So did they save murtasam chracter? Or explanation of why he said yes?
Nope so if meerub was not here he would have married haya 🤣
Yeah it was in the end 😍
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Arrey ye kya bol rahe hein sabh.. koi mujhe bhi batao
Season2 kaise aur kyun season 2 ayega ab?
Because aur paise chahiye 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Arrey ye kya bol rahe hein sabh.. koi mujhe bhi batao
Season2 kaise aur kyun season 2 ayega ab?
https://twitter.com/KadwaniOfficial/status/1676986041649995776
Jo mil Gaya Usse khush ho lo warna change kar dege 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
That we were expecting them to punish Haya.
Bewafai toh humare saath hui hai.
Me never confessed 🤣🤣
We thought chilla chilla ke confession hoga.