Guys..y’all paying for my therapy right????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys..y’all paying for my therapy right????
MK also did not say na this time. He just said jaisa bologi karloonga. I missed you so much. Mat jaana phir
kaddu uncle ne post kiya h twitter pe
Whatttttt😲 season2 kaise?
Dikhao plz...
Originally posted by: aimmyangle
Par gai thand mil gaya khet wala scene 😂😂😂😂
Chocolate 🍫 Khao
twitter check karo yhi tha twist🤣Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Whattttt
Kidhar bola kisne bola😡 jhoot hei yaar .. happy ending tho hogayi... Koi ullu bana raha hei shayad..
Yaaar the ending is so beautiful we got our khet scene 😭I don't why but for mee this ends here only I don't want to watch season 2 because they will butcher them more only 🥺
How did I missed this on live 😭
I think its beautiful how they shot the khet scene.
we'll pay for each others 😆 dekhy gy tou sahiOriginally posted by: Gigi78752
Guys..y’all paying for my therapy right????