Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
. Come to London , it’s a mini bangladesh 😂😂Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
I feel that way…but for me it’s moving back to my birth country of Canada from the US. After all, Toronto, Canada often feels like South Asia with the amount of brown folks around 😆 But even amongst these two, the US is more lonely!
seriously amount of Asian we have in London: specially from bangladesh, India & Pakistan , I feel like whole London is owned by them! It actually makes it feel like Asia bcs we have everything that you need from those 3 country 😂😂
Koi nahi aaraha. 😒😒
Maine toh soch liya jiska reply nahi aaya uss post mein , unse toh baat nahi kar rahi mai. 😈😈
For me in India I have my family(sisters) living there and everybody miss having me, I also miss having them for festivals celebrations etc.
I have had enough✋️ of these countries for the past 18 years.
Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
I feel that way…but for me it’s moving back to my birth country of Canada from the US. After all, Toronto, Canada often feels like South Asia with the amount of brown folks around 😆 But even amongst these two, the US is more lonely!
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
My recruitment process is going bad 😒😒
Whyyy ?? What happened 🤔
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Koi nahi aaraha. 😒😒
Maine toh soch liya jiska reply nahi aaya uss post mein , unse toh baat nahi kar rahi mai. 😈😈
Mai aagayi
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Koi nahi aaraha. 😒😒
Maine toh soch liya jiska reply nahi aaya uss post mein , unse toh baat nahi kar rahi mai. 😈😈
I may not watch it but I will come and visit you from time to time in Barsatein forum.
May be they didn't see the post. If the serial is engaging, our DT members will come.
I may not watch it but I will come and visit you from time to time in Barsatein forum.
May be they didn't see the post. If the serial is engaging, our DT members will come.
I am not talking to anyone

I may not watch it but I will come and visit you from time to time in Barsatein forum.
May be they didn't see the post. If the serial is engaging, our DT members will come.
The serial looks promising but can't help it's ekta mata's soo beech me kuch bhi hojaega but I am sure start would be amazing
I was just seeing this one’s promo.ekta creates magic with couples but can’t trust her since they will always be mu between them or forced marriage. I have seen enough of her shows to know the pattern 😆this one reminds me of kitni Mohabbat hai. I know office romance is f a new thing but Arjun arohi had that young vibe. I don’t mind Kushal. Liked him in EHMMBH and his chemistry with nia Sharma. After that nothing of his has interest me though I did watch beyhadd for some time