Posters look interesting.. Hope the show is good too..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Posters look interesting.. Hope the show is good too..
Haina.....the chemistry looks awesome
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Cherry aap already yaha hai. Mai bhi agayi.
Liked the promo and loved the posters.
Excited to watch the show. 🥳🥳
🤗🤗
I love their chemistry too such a gorgeous couple♥️😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUC8NANSd3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Yes, maybe we can get angsty wala romance as well
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I love their chemistry too such a gorgeous couple♥️😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUC8NANSd3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Yes
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Posters look interesting.. Hope the show is good too..
Yes the posters and promos are definitely eye catching and gets your interest.. I’m excited and looking forward to the show😊
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I love their chemistry too such a gorgeous couple♥️😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUC8NANSd3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
They do look beautiful.
I loved the Ranjhana song which Ekta used in her reel. I would love it if they use that song in this show.
Han yaar......I am so happy you guys are gonna watch. Kiwi wru??
Mai aur logo ko lekar aaongi yaha 😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Han yaar......I am so happy you guys are gonna watch. Kiwi wru??
Mai aur logo ko lekar aaongi yaha 😆😆
Same here, this way we can stay connected again, phir wahi hasi mazaak, omgg it's going to be so funn
Anyone else watching from tb thread except us 🤔