. I am so dam confused, someone share the video
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. I am so dam confused, someone share the video
I want to see where murtasam say Qabool!! Lol
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I want to see where murtasam say Qabool!! Lol
Same 🤣 let's clear all the confusion 🤣
I just rewatched the bloddy ending! The mailubi asked Haya 1st and she didint even say qabool
They will not do BH marriage at all ,
After 48 50 episodes no way . It will always be MeMu only ❤️
How many more days they want us to dissect more, I am exhausted 🥱, now more than MK 2 years wait period . Atleast 1 new BtS I would have got so much energy.common this is final week we demand something for us to keep on going .
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is in the industry from 10 years ig and still there is no improvement. I think he is incapable to give good expressions.🤣🤣
I liked him as virat during the first few months of ek hazaron mein meri behna hai... Virat & manvi were fun to watch! 😆
https://twitter.com/Nivi5677/status/1675888340846153729?s=20
If it's true, then s2 will be about how the two begums fight with each other over murtasim's love, maa begums's keys, which khaani has more power and whose child will ascend the khaan throne🤪
murtasim became murda....qabool h 🔔bolegaOriginally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I want to see where murtasam say Qabool!! Lol