Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Posted: 11 months ago

Yes this ia also true...but i just don't like bebe that's why I want her to be kicked out...and have you all seen today's promo in which pari and Rajiv are hugging each other and neeti just slapped pari in front of all...I was like what the f*ck man she is just slapping her...but i can't digest it that neeti is slapping pari what are you opinions please share.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jasmeeet_1667

Yes this ia also true...but i just don't like bebe that's why I want her to be kicked out...and have you all seen today's promo in which pari and Rajiv are hugging each other and neeti just slapped pari in front of all...I was like what the f*ck man she is just slapping her...but i can't digest it that neeti is slapping pari what are you opinions please share.

i think its just a dream sequence but i really enjoyed that slap. I really want neeti to slap rajiv also but this won't happen in real at all ulta rajiv will slap neeti 1 day

Edited by Jazzkapur - 11 months ago
Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

I actually want neeti to slap rajiv but not pari... Because this whole ruckus is just because of rajiv and no one is in fault neither pari nor neetii...and this is also true that neeti will never slap rajiv instead Rajiv will slap neeti...and this will happen soon even when neeti was defaming pari in front of all in the previous episodes he was just going to slap her but pari came in between and he stopped....but when the truth will be out the...neeti will definitely get a slap from rajiv even then also pari will try to save neeti aur even save her...But this will happen when the truth will be out which means after a decade😂✌️

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I actually want neeti to slap rajiv but not pari... Because this whole ruckus is just because of rajiv and no one is in fault neither pari nor neetii...and this is also true that neeti will never slap rajiv instead Rajiv will slap neeti...and this will happen soon even when neeti was defaming pari in front of all in the previous episodes he was just going to slap her but pari came in between and he stopped....but when the truth will be out the...neeti will definitely get a slap from rajiv even then also pari will try to save neeti aur even save her...But this will happen when the truth will be out which means after a decade😂✌️

yeah then rajiv-pari 1st wife truth will come out after a century but tabtak kuch faida nai hoga

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Dhoka mat khao its a dream its Neeti's haseen dream🤣

Rajiv's expression & reaction was enough to know that its a dream

My question why Pari is slapped since Neeti is thinking PariRaj are having an affair but an affair can't be done by one party its actually both parties are included why is Rajiv spared why he is not slapped😡So affairs are always blamed on women not men,men are innocdnt dood ke dhule🤮

You can't see your husband with anyone else but yet you slap and confront the women but not your husband. For me this is double standard

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Mages thumbnail

Yesh rakesh & neeti kab se dost bangaye. Gosh i was laughing out loud when rakesh tells neeti 'dekh neeti tu mera dost hai'🤣yeh paaki yaar aur bebe to tees maar khan nikli she will adopt rakesh as her son with her 'mera bacha' reference🤣

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol Neeti should slap Pari for hiding the truth from her & then Pari should slap Neeti too. Maybe then she will start using her brain & stop trying to kill her own baby & Pari. Not to mention Rajeev should get 1000 slaps for creating this whole mess & trying to act like a victim. Tbh Every single character on this show deserves some slaps. They are all so dumb. 😆

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: happy007

lol Neeti should slap Pari for hiding the truth from her & then Pari should slap Neeti too. Maybe then she will start using her brain & stop trying to kill her own baby & Pari. Not to mention Rajeev should get 1000 slaps for creating this whole mess & trying to act like a victim. Tbh Every single character on this show deserves some slaps. They are all so dumb. 😆

true. I totally agree with u. They all deserves slaps. All r dumb now including rajiv. He was not dumb before yes he was wrong but not dumb. He used to hide the truths so smartly but now he is totally giving all the hints to neeti that she should doubt him. Neeti has clearly told him too many times that she doesn't like his closeness with pari. She doesn't like him mentioning pari's name in front of her still he does same things n then he has guts to say 'nahi neeti tum hi galat soch rhi ho'. Jerk. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Neeti is so stupid. Jab sanju ne report dekh hi Li thi toh usko faadke kyu fenka uske saamne? Abb toh usko clear ho gaya ki neeti janbujke ye sab kar rhi hai. Isse faida kuch ni hua, nuksan hua. Aur isko kab akal aaegi that sanju is not worth fighting for at all. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

I completely agree👍🏼