. We had an amazing writer Morons ki Mallika . Wonder where she is now ?Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Ohh yes the start was great and the chemistry between rudra and paro was good but beech me he chod dia tha when it was going itvish way 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
. We had an amazing writer Morons ki Mallika . Wonder where she is now ?Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Ohh yes the start was great and the chemistry between rudra and paro was good but beech me he chod dia tha when it was going itvish way 🤣
. What I heard was that even that went haywire towards the end , is that so ?Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I think the only ITV shows that I have liked are IPK and KYY......chemistry and acting both were awesome.
https://twitter.com/struggletotalk/status/1675064931992113153
Get ready for more flashbacks, slow motion scenes and Haya.

. What I heard was that even that went haywire towards the end , is that so ?
IPK?? IPK did become a bit boring in the middle due to Barun missing but still it was way better than other ITV romantic shows.
i haven't watched it after mariyum's marriage ..Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I haven’t watched last 4 episodes because of haya too 😭😭
Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Maine bhi sirf insta clip he dekhe he and that was enough for me to back out 🤣
I haven't watched a single season of YRKKH......maybe 4-5 episodes here and there.
. Did they give it a proper closure ?Originally posted by: Sera-high123
IPK?? IPK did become a bit boring in the middle due to Barun missing but still it was way better than other ITV romantic shows.
Why you don't like teja 👀👀