Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

Back to the same old fight between them. They have to solve this.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ragini was jealous of Krish but Ishani is teaching her to share. Krish does not get much attention from his own mother.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Raagini is jealous of krisha but Ishani  is teaching her to share and surely Krish does not get any attention from his mother 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Back to the same old fight between them. They have to solve this.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes they are again with the same fight 

let us see how they are gonne to solve it 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 844

As soon as Ranveer went out of the room Ishani took a deep breath and then saw Raagini. 

Ishani: Raagini...

Raagini: mmm

Ishani: shall we have dinner?

Raagini(shaking her head as no):Naa mama..

Ishani: why?

Raagini: Naaa..(cutely putting the teddy bear down in the bed and cutely touching her stomach and seeing Ishani);Naa mama...(she got up and opened her hands to Ishani).

Ishani:Samosa has made your tummy full..

Raagini cutely smiled to her were Ishani too with a made up smile hugged Raagini were cutie pie too hugged her mother so well. Ishani started to caress her back were Raagini in the next half an hour slept well in her embrace. Ishani made Raagini to lay in the bed and kept the pillows on the both the sides and then thought about Ranveer and then she got up and went out of the room and saw for Ranveer. 

She went to her room and saw inside her room were Ranveer was not in her room. She walked and went to Study room were there also Ranveer was there. she walked fast and came down in the stairs and she walked in the hall and saw all over the hall and she didn't find Ranveer anywhere. She walked and came out of the house and walked in the veranda were she found Ranveer sitting in the swing and was having a silent anger face. 

Ishani finding Ranveer took a deep breath and walked and came and stood near him were Ranveer seeing Ishani a up and down look and saw other side. 

Ishani: Ranveer ...

Ranveer had a silent face without responding to her. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer not telling anything she sat in the swing next to him and saw him with a calm face): Ranveer.. I know you are angry on me and in anger only you have come here. Ranveer see let me explain..

Ranveer(seeing her with a anger face);What are you going to explain?

Ishani(seeing him with a made up calm face): Ranveer there is nothing wrong in you asking love making to me but you are speaking it in front of our child Ranveer....In anger you are forgetting what you are speaking in front of our child. 

Ranveer(in a immediate tone): Haan today I am out of control. I was really not able to control my feelings so I asked for love making. 

Ishani seeing his anger face held Ranveer's hand in her one hand and saw him with a calm face were Ranveer too saw her with a silent anger face. 

Ishani: Ranveer this kind of fight is often coming between us. 

Ranveer: Haan If all the times when I ask for love making you are telling no only then these kind of fight will surely come between us Ishani. 

Ishani(seeing him with a calm face);Ranveer Haan I know I am not a right wife for you in bed. I am telling my situation to you but most of the time I am telling you some situtation and keeping you away from me. I totally agree I am wrong. But please Ranveer never talk these kind of things in front of Raagini.

Ranveer though had anger now realizing that he has talked to Ishani about love making in front of Raagini had a calm face. 

Ishani: (moved and sat near him in the swing and now held his one hand with her both the hands and seeing him): Ranveer Raagini is growing each and every day. She came to the level of imitating our actions. She is calmly listening to each and every words of us. So as parents we should avoid talking about love making and all in front of our child even though we have a small child. (with a smile); Only that thing I didn't like from you today. But talk as much as bad you can talk to me. Because I love my bad boy in bed. 

Telling it Ishani with a cute smile got up from the swing and started to walk towards the house. 

Ranveer who was listening to Ishani this much time and getting what mistake he has done and then getting the way Ishani has explained to him his mistake in a lovely manner now with a smile started to walk fast behind Ishani and nearing her in a place in veranda held her hand and in a micro second turned her to him and saw her with a smile. 

Ishani(realizing what Ranveer has done to her standing well and saw Ranveer and then with a love smile);Kya hua? you are smiling now...

Ranveer(with a cute face held Ishani's hand and made her to come behind a pillar and making her back rest in the pillar and seeing her with a smile): sorry..

Ishani(with a cute face): For what?

Ranveer: For talking bad in front of Raagini and I tell you Ishani here after I won't talk like that...

Ishani(with a smile); hmm

Ranveer:Sorry I was not able to control myself today Ishani that is why I talked like that to you.

Ishani: There is nothing wrong in talking like that to wife but you should not bring it in front of our child. 

Ranveer: Here after I won't talk like that Ishani..

Ishani; hmm tk..

Ranveer(bit going near her and in a husky tone); I can talk bad to you know Ishani(he had a naughty face).

Ishani(seeing him with a smile); Haan for love making and to talk bad things Men has to come to wife only know? so you can talk to me....

Ranveer: Tk please at least ek kiss today..

Ishani(got a cute smile and then with a shyness): tk come to my room ...

Ranveer(with a happy smile): mmm tk tk 

Telling it Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too with a smile started to walk along with him. Both with a happy smile entered the house together were that was the time Gauri who was walking towards the stairs finishing her dinner saw both Ranveer and Ishani smiling to each other and walking towards the stairs. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer always loses his mind in anger and Ishani always has to calm him down.

coderlady thumbnail

Can they find a solution? They do need time to themselves as a couple. Ragini will need her own room at some point.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Reserved 

Looks like I have missed several episodes of urs Sakshi

I will catch up with them all 

One by one I am reading 

I will give a brief comment later 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Ranveer always loses his mind in anger and Ishani always has to calm him down.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer is always losing his mind in anger and ishani is always calming him 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Can they find a solution? They do need time to themselves as a couple. Ragini will need her own room at some point.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes surely they need some time as a couple 

and our cutie pie too need to move her own room at a point of time 

let us see what solution they are going to find out 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Reserved 

Looks like I have missed several episodes of urs Sakshi