
who this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

who this?
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
on television a Saad is rare. Thatโs why these girls lose their minds every time a leading man doesnโt treat the woman like complete garbage
but he told Maheer she can't get a job then "go to the kitchen and make me a cup of tea WOMAN"
I think Sadaf got him together. I havenโt seen them in a while and his been dressing better
he didnโt slap her so thatโs a winOriginally posted by: MDK3VAA5YKJGHPTW
but he told Maheer she can't get a job then "go to the kitchen and make me a cup of tea WOMAN"
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
on television a Saad is rare. Thatโs why these girls lose their minds every time a leading man doesnโt treat the woman like complete garbage
What about the loan? Is the repayment done?
Isn't that thanvi ๐ฒ
I havenโt watched for a couple of episodes now so I donโt know
How do they know each other so well
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct8_XAWooYO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==