https://twitter.com/decalsajal/status/1673384040039321600
Sajal making a joke at billu's expense ๐คฃ
Poor guy got speechless. Itnu sa masoom sa bacha hai aur sajal ne bezati kardi ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/decalsajal/status/1673384040039321600
Sajal making a joke at billu's expense ๐คฃ
Poor guy got speechless. Itnu sa masoom sa bacha hai aur sajal ne bezati kardi ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct9ANF0Ne02/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Hum released the poster for IM
Seems like it will have a political bg seeing the costume of billu in the top picture. He looks really good in that pic
I'm looking forward to watch this show. Excited to see bilal in a full fledged role. Hope it turns out a blockbuster for him. Because I've had enough of seeing him in unconventional dramas.
Btw is the first time where a lead actor is playing a double role in a pak drama๐ค
I'm looking forward to watch this show. Excited to see bilal in a full fledged role. Hope it turns out a blockbuster for him. Because I've had enough of seeing him in unconventional dramas.
Btw is the first time where a lead actor is playing a double role in a pak drama๐ค
Alizeh Shah did it before by playing a double role in a telefilm
I'm looking forward to watch this show. Excited to see bilal in a full fledged role. Hope it turns out a blockbuster for him. Because I've had enough of seeing him in unconventional dramas.
Btw is the first time where a lead actor is playing a double role in a pak drama๐ค
This drama also looks unconventional only ๐. Won't be a commerical drama for sure.
I don't remember watching a lead in double role in a pak drama.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtUKlCavD3r/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Billu darling lashes appreciate post ๐
I donโt care about all this but is Arjit the only male singer in Bollywood nowadays? I just saw the teaser for that new song from Alia and Ranveerโs film and itโs once again Arjit. Iโm tired of him being everywhere
hey people i have a serious question ..
you know i have seen certain posts saying blah blah drama actor is very famous in Canada/Australia/New Zealand/Greenland etc.. and that their fame is indeed global and they've "made it"...
obviously for Pakistani drama watching diaspora any new flavour of the season will be recognised and known..but how do random people determine who is popular in say Canada? Do they go to desi parties and hear random people talk about "oh btw what do you think of this guy.. he's been doing good work" do people even do that? or do they appear in Canadian desi newspaper..
when people make claims that "Yes this actor is starting to be very famous in
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I donโt care about all this but is Arjit the only male singer in Bollywood nowadays? I just saw the teaser for that new song from Alia and Ranveerโs film and itโs once again Arjit. Iโm tired of him being everywhere
OH GAWD YES I WAS TIRED OF HIM 10 YEARS AGO