Who knows. That's one odd pair and seems like kjo ne banayi jodi for PR.
Who is ms struggle?๐ฒ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who knows. That's one odd pair and seems like kjo ne banayi jodi for PR.
Who is ms struggle?๐ฒ
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
Never thought i needed this couple butโค๏ธ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct4NHZJIZ1F/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Has she done any other dramas?
Have a bf as hot as ark will make her look desirable. People will talk about her more and it will help in her image makeover which she badly needs.
What happened to her rumours being with aryan khan?
Two actor option is good but we might not get connect with two actors playing same role. Ahad bilal both can do it but if you read it you instantly imagine fawad as sikander. My second option was hamza. But they are getting older and we have no idea when they will start the drama.
I guess people imagine a young fawad khan in that role rather than the fawad khan of today.
I guess if both the actors are good then people will connect to the characters. There are a lot of kdrama where two actors play older and younger version and it still looks good.
If they take 2-3 yrs more and the younger lots become better actors then they can cast khushhal or hamza or someone good from their contemporaries.
thatโs still happening in her dreams
if feel like no one was talking about this
I have no idea. Aryan and her seems to be just childhood friends. I read she used to bully aryan's ex gf and she exposed her.
Originally posted by: 4PVJJE4MFAGNYUV2
Nope.
She loves other dramas as well. I loved her Diyar E Dil thread or was it a retweet.
I also like all the Humsafar tweets
Was she in Twitter since diyar e dil days?