I hope they go with haseeb hassan he was good with diyar e dil and alif
Yeah. He is very good. Won't mind saife hassan too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope they go with haseeb hassan he was good with diyar e dil and alif
Yeah. He is very good. Won't mind saife hassan too.
yes he is one of my fav such an intelligent director and he can direct the mysterious stories so well. Loved his direction in sang e marnar and sang e mah
hope those crazy stans can stop with the jealousy narrative now
I need an eye roll emoji so bad
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
hope those crazy stans can stop with the jealousy narrative now
But they won't. ๐ค
Just like Yumna's fans, it seems she also likes to use only superlatives in praising someone ๐
I would also like to throw Mehreen Jabbar's name in the mix. She knows how to weave in foreign locales well and also tell expat stories.