Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Ahad is just going to continue to get better looking with age
but he's well past the growth spurt so he wont be getting taller unforch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Ahad is just going to continue to get better looking with age
but he's well past the growth spurt so he wont be getting taller unforch
He did back to back shows at the start because he wanted to create a fanbase. Now that he has one he wants to stay exclusive. He is now trying to break into Hollywood and will do pak dramas when he don't have anything else to do.
for Ahad pak drama is like day job for easy money.. like those artist/actor types who do hospo jobs while they go audition or pursue their passion..
Pasoori full remake
its so weird like its only been like a year or so since the original released.. but i dont get the hue and cry about it, the original songwriter/license holder would have sold it for them to remake..
its so cringe to see them dancing to it though ..
What people here think about Ahad?Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Ahad is just going to continue to get better looking with age
I loved him in YKS and ye dil mera and thought he is a good actor
But then hated his acting in Hum Tum, like i stopped watching the drama after 5 episodes because of the over the top expressions.
the crying over any kinda remake is stupid to me because the original will always be there to go back to. But yeah this song doesnโt fit here. It feels desperate to create some noise for the movie because the buzz feels low for a film that is supposed to be a huge hit. The songs for that Vicky film were bigger hits and those were all originals I think.Originally posted by: IQC7CO5LH7YUSQSG
its so weird like its only been like a year or so since the original released.. but i dont get the hue and cry about it, the original songwriter/license holder would have sold it for them to remake..
its so cringe to see them dancing to it though ..
Aaliya is gorgeous ๐.https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct60cURo2Bl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Sajal is back to her old hairstyle and changed the hair colour.
I will miss her Aaliya hairstyle. It looked really good in her.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
The songs for that Vicky film were bigger hits and those were all originals I think.
I HATE THOSE SONGS!
hey is that annoying song in tik tok gaddiyan something something rakhiyan whatever song that Vicky danced in from that movie too?
I HATE THAT SONG WITH A FIERY PASSION OF A THOUSAND UTI'S
lol , gaddiyan isnโt even a song from the movie. Vicky just likes Punjabi songs and danced to it during one of the promotions now itโs viral . I still havenโt listened to the song fully but itโs every influencers favorite reel song nowOriginally posted by: PWPKRA3XFQND5CTM
I HATE THOSE SONGS!
hey is that annoying song in tik tok gaddiyan something something rakhiyan whatever song that Vicky danced in from that movie too?
I HATE THAT SONG WITH A FIERY PASSION OF A THOUSAND UTI'S
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
lol , gaddiyan isnโt even a song from the movie. Vicky just likes Punjabi songs and danced to it during one of the promotions now itโs viral . I still havenโt listened to the song fully but itโs every influencers favorite reel song now
then that annoying dance move, tere vaaste falak se chand launga
eff off! ARGH!!
almost as bad as those over played songs in PTV dramas