Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
that slow? She looks afraid
It depends on the weight she is pulling.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
that slow? She looks afraid
It depends on the weight she is pulling.
What's instacelebgossip sub? Another app or a page on insta?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrnfGIxsWxM/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Everyday dose of ark for a good day ๐
I feel like an Hamza Sohail drama would be seven pm not prime time. Mannat Murad Iโm not sure, I thought itโll be ready by Eid but there hasnโt even been a poster or anythingOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Sirf Tum Has Hamza Sohail And Anmol Baloch And This Drama is hyped alongside Breaking News. I'm Waiting For Mannat Murad when it will Come ?
instacelebgossip is a subreddit where they mainly discuss Indian influencers .
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I feel like an Hamza Sohail drama would be seven pm not prime time. Mannat Murad Iโm not sure, I thought itโll be ready by Eid but there hasnโt even been a poster or anything
No i actually wanted as his previous shows were on prime time for example. Raqeeb Se, Main Hari Piya & Badshah Begum, Mannat Murad Should Come On Next Month TBH
I Found This Hamza's Scene In Badshah Begum Very Hilarious He's Making Entry Like Balaji Serial Like Who Do This ๐คฃ๐คฃ
is this supposed to be a blatant copy of shahrukhโs entry in k3g? Even the outfits are the sameOriginally posted by: anikamathur
I Found This Hamza's Scene In Badshah Begum Very Hilarious He's Making Entry Like Balaji Serial Like Who Do This ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
is this supposed to be a blatant copy of shahrukhโs entry in k3g? Even the outfits are the same
It's low key similar srk ran to home for aashirwad hamza directly came from airport and I think it's a copy of Fergie's music video glamorous
๐๐๐
