Chooran - kamaal ka naamkaran🤣
Bahot sahi naam rakha he jisne bhi rakha 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chooran - kamaal ka naamkaran🤣
Bahot sahi naam rakha he jisne bhi rakha 🤣🤣
Yes plss
Even SB actor said aane wale episodes mein aur bhi maza aayega🤣
The tweets for this iv was hilarious. Sab ne bola plzz ek maza aayega was enough. 🤣🤣
. He is 101% right!
🥴🥴🥴
Meerab is all over the place! She is by polar! I can’t guess her mental state.
But I think she suppose to be like that. She suppose to be a confusing character where she doesn't know what she wanted after they forced her to change her dream! She dreamt of become like her dad and that dad was not hers! So she lost the plot of her life and reacted to situation like murtasam 🥴
Woh to hai but aaphi ko kyun yaad aaya, Because you have that eye for poetic beauty👏
Thanks Raji🤗 but I copied it from BR Chopra Mahabharat😆
I know right!!! I really enjoyed the epi, sans slo-mo Haya!! So many hints and foreshadowing!!
I wanted to say this so many times I love your siggy. 🤣🤣murtu ko hi daal do pehle.
Chooran - kamaal ka naamkaran🤣
There is a big plan for nooran in Twitter. 🤣🤣even I will participate in that.
Isn't it! That's 👍 chooran baaji 😆😂 🤣
The tweets for this iv was hilarious. Sab ne bola plzz ek maza aayega was enough. 🤣🤣
Ek maza sabko hila ke rakh dia tha aur nhi chahiye 😲
We need a vm of the team saying this🤣 Please koi bana do🤣 Something like the ‘Party ho rahi hai’ type funny vm🤣
The tweets for this iv was hilarious. Sab ne bola plzz ek maza aayega was enough. 🤣🤣