Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Liz, wd, can you guys update the summary?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Aww Shibz, loved this update! ❤️

That was Samarth's dream and although we all want them to take it to the next level, perhaps it's a little too soon for that. Since they have tons of issues (individually and together) to overcome. But it was nice to have Samarth dreaming of this, so hopefully his dreams come to fruition soon 😉!

There is also build-up that something more could be coming real soon for Samarth and Veronica during the confrontation scene. Nica has come to terms with Samarth's feelings for her and you also gave a hint that she too is physically and emotionally drawn to him. He did support her in her darkest hour so that's another thing that ties them together.

How Abhay and Samarth being bros will work into this is something y'all need to figure out.

Coming to Abhay- I'm glad we finally got his PoV and got to know a bit about the other woman in his life, Jiya. Did not make me detest him any less- because bro, however clingy & needy your wife maybe, the key to any good marriage is communication. You don't just turn around and sleep with another woman! 😡 Tell her what's bothering you! He seems like a privileged, lazy, entitled brat and I blame the parents!

Abhay's parents sound like total nightmares - not only did they allow & encourage that sham of a marriage to go on despite knowing of Abhay's affair but they also pushed their son to maintain the lie. They shattered Veronica - she better have gotten a hefty alimony package from the divorce! 😡. That girl deserves it and then some!

From the set up here it certainly seems like Jiya will be Veronica's boss. That should be interesting when it plays out!

Now whoever is next, please get Sam & Nica to kiss! ☺️

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Simi, I missed the Segment  #10 update from you.

So we see Saikat & Shweta on their honeymoon and how Nica's divorce has affected them too.

This is kind of a Domino effect. 

With Veronica & Sam (& Abhay to an extent) being the leads, we are focused on them, but it's interesting how their decisions affect the people around them even if they are secondary characters in the story. 

Poor Shweta! No one deserves feeling second best on their honeymoon.

Is this happening 2 months are Nica's divorce? In the present timeline now? Or is this a future timeline? I'm kinda confused.

Samarth's confession to Nica came on the day of her divorce, right?

And now where we're at in Shibz's update is a few days after that? So this scenario in Maldives hasn't played out yet in the latest update? 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Updated Timeline (Upto Segment # 12)

2009?: Sam is fourteen, loses his dad and they move back from Dehradun to Kolkata. His mom is clinically depressed.

Sometime before 2013: Nica has lost her parents and lives with her maternal uncle, and her cousin, Shweta.

2013: She joins Computer Science at St. Xavier's where she meets Sam (they volunteer together but it's possible she has forgotten him). Saikat is a fellow student in her college, he's also her colleague at TCS. Does she join TCS immediately after graduation or only after she leaves Abhay? this is not clear.

Sam is a Micro student, he's working as chauffeur for the Mehtas as repayment to Abhay's grandfather (his mom's father) whom he calls Abhinav naanu for taking care of his own grandfather's medical bills.

Mar-Apr 2014: She begins dating Abhay  - who's a student in Micro. Sam sees them kissing (July 2014). He also possibly strikes up a friendship with Shweta (she may have joined college this year, she's junior to Nica whereas Abhay, Sam & Nica are all batchmates.) Possibly Shweta reintroduces them (Nica & Sam) and she doesn’t remember him from their previous interaction? 

Also, Sam has acquired a girlfriend. Not certain if/when he broke up, or if they’re still together. 

2016: They pass out of college? (not established) Sam decides to stay away from Nica. Not clear when he re-enters her life.

2017: Abhay joins his dad's business?

Dec 2019: Abhay & Nica get married (they've been married for a while in 2021 acc to Shibz changes in Samarth's diary entry). Nica's uncle pays for the wedding

Aug 2021: Abhay cheats on Nica (Sam sees him kissing another woman but doesn't tell Nica), may have been happening for a while.

27 Nov 2022: Saikat & Shweta's wedding

Circa 11 Dec 2022: Nica discovers she's pregnant (doctor's letter, she would be about a month pregnant or thereabouts) & plans to tell Abhay but he goes on a business trip & she discovers his affair after which she leaves - and leaves behind her pregnancy test results for him to find.

18 Dec 2022: Sam goes to visit her with the results that Abhay has returned along with a note saying he wants nothing to do with the baby or her. Could be the first time Sam is re-entering her life after a long time? May have stopped working for the Mehtas around this time too.

Jan 2023?: Nica moves out of her uncle's home & rents a flat. She gets a job at TCS. (From Shibz's segment. Acc to QD she gets a job immediately after she passes out of college)

Sometime between 18 Dec and Jan/Feb 2023: Nica gets an abortion. Sam helps her through it.

May 27, 2023: Nica & Abhay are divorced (Shweta & Sam have supported her through it)

Saikat (her work colleague & friend) comes to visit her on the day the divorce goes through. She overhears Sam saying he'd seen Abhay with another woman and that he loves her.  Timeline coincides with Segment #1 Scenario. 

Nica realizes she has been betrayed by Sam (& his family too)- the reason for this is not yet clear.

Between May and June 2023: Shiri's segment: Convo between Abhinav naanu & his daughter, Abhay's mom that reveals Abhay & Samarth are twins separated at birth. It is implied that Abhinav kept it a secret "for the sake of his friendship". His daughter argues for Samarth, and Abhinav seems worried about Abhay's thoughts in the matter.

July 2023: Saikat and Shweta's honeymoon in Maldives where he gets into a scuffle with Abhay. 

Not certain if this coincides with the timeline of Samarth going back to meet Veronica (Shibz's segment #12 but I'm assuming it does and it brings us to present day timeline)

Abhay is with Jiya, his lover. 

Please guys - try to stick to linear times now. 🤡

This back and forth is making my head spin.

We're at July 2023. Let's stay there please. 😆

Also I have deduced (don't ask me how) that they are 29 years old, except Shweta who's younger.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Beautiful update, Shiri! You definitely utilized Sam and Nica’s chemistry well 🔥 Abhay and Sam being fraternal twins definitely shocked me 🤣 I mean, won’t Nica notice? 😅

P.S. Next segment posted.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Oh sheesh, so Sam was dreaming 😭 No worries, his dreams would soon come true. The first step has already been taken by Sam by going to visit her 😆 Can I admit I utterly detest Abhay because of what he did with Nica? I hope he faces same kind of heartbreak. Lovely segment!

Next segment coming soon 😀

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Segment  #13

"Is it true? Do you..." She stepped a little closer to him, and he nodded.

"From the day we met in the first year," he answered.

“Why didn’t you confess?”

“At first I didn’t understand my own feelings. And when I did, you were dating Abhay. So I convinced myself to be happy since you were happy.”

Veronica looked at Sam. His beautiful coffee eyes, his bow shaped lips, the way his hair fell on his forehead. Looking at him felt so familiar yet so new. Had her life taken a different turn if Sam stopped and confessed his feelings to her? Maybe then she would have never married Abhay, never gone through this heartbreak… Or was it her destiny to get heartbroken? Had Sam treated her exactly how Abhay did? And with that thought Veronica had a sudden urge to never let Sam go, to love him so much so that he cannot imagine anyone but her.

Sam took a deep breath. It was so surreal having her so near him. It happened only in his dreams.

“Nica,” Her name sounded so sweet in his voice, “all my life, I was made to think I didn’t deserve to be where I was, that I should be eternally grateful to my provider. My parents, my employer when I used to work as a chauffeur in college. In the same way, I didn’t think I ever deserved you. In my eyes, you were the princess, but I was no prince, so how could I—”

Veronica couldn’t hear more. She stood on her toes, and just like that their lips collided and mingled in passion, how their worlds had and how now their dreams have. With his sweet taste and tender touch, Sam did not make her feel like a princess.

He made her feel like a queen.

________

“Leave my hand, Sai,” Shweta cried but Saikat did not leave her hand.

Shweta had taken her suitcase and gone outside their hotel in the middle of the night. Saikat had gone right after her, to stop her. They didn’t have to argue in the middle of their honeymoon.

“No,” Saikat said, “I did not marry you to leave your hand.”

“Please,” Shweta mocked. “Do you think I am a fool? You have feelings for Nica Di. That’s exactly why you can’t stop thinking about her.”

No, that can’t be right. Nica was only his friend, his best friend. Besides, Nica was also Shweta’s cousin. Saikat immediately got defensive.

“Have you lost your mind, Shweta? Isn’t Nica your sister? You are accusing your husband to have feelings for your own sister?”

And just like that, Saikat realised his folly as soon as he said those words. His wife was right after all, he had some feelings for Nica. Shweta read his eyes quicker than he expected.

“You can’t yell at a man who cheated on his wife, and then go on and cheat on yours. Emotional cheating is also cheating. You are a hypocrite, Saikat Dutta.”

“Shweta —“ Saikat held her hands to stop her and pulled her into his arms.

A bus, whose driver was drunk, did not see the angsty couple, Shweta and Saikat, making out in the middle of the road and hit them. The couple died immediately on the spot.

________

“Mr. Abhay Mehta?” the hotel receptionist said over the phone. “Is it a good time to talk? There has been an accident outside our hotel.”

As per the onlookers, Mr. Mehta was seen arguing with Mr. Dutta hours before the accident. Maybe he knew the victim’s family, and could help the hotel deliver to the news to them.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I want to write that scenario! The person before me better not drop another sad bomb 😆

Please give us what you promised 

(there is a bomb, whether it is happy or sad is for you to decide 😂)

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Please give us what you promised 

(there is a bomb, whether it is happy or sad is for you to decide 😂)

I need a moment🥲

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Oh sheesh, so Sam was dreaming 😭 No worries, his dreams would soon come true. The first step has already been taken by Sam by going to visit her 😆 Can I admit I utterly detest Abhay because of what he did with Nica? I hope he faces same kind of heartbreak. Lovely segment!

Next segment coming soon 😀

Woh Marne waala tha, achanak kisi mood mein gaya, woh flow messy tha so i had to retcon a little. Writing Abhay is headache coz I can't write him without making him a jerk, woh toh Lizzie ka bhala ho who gave me the idea of making his parents the vamp in his story🤣

Also, RIP Saikat, now someone kill Abhay🤣

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago