Ok then theow haya in water 😬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ok then theow haya in water 😬
I think Meerab may not come but she will try to contact Murtasim to tell him about Meesam but gets to know of his engagement with Haya. So she will not tell him about Meesam. And also it will be engagement happening and the marriage will be after 11 months. And on the day of his marriage he will get to know about Meerab and Meesam and bring them to haveli.
Imagine haya living as fiance, khani of the house for a whole year
Finances get the licence to romance too in that year.
Her fiance will save her ✋🎉



*Rolling eyes* I don't care. 💅
I vote for this. ✋
I'm following my selective blindism with TB. 💅💅
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Wesy kaisa feel hota hoga pehly ek character likho sensible sa phir usko barbaad karty chaley jao.
Pata nahi ye toh sirf mahaan nooran hi bata sakti hain. Uske Masterpiece creation ke baare me. 🤬🤬🤬
Unki toh nikal padi. Coz this clownery will continue for God knows how many days in the show?? 🤦🤦🤦