I am always serious and not a two faced person like Murtu😒
and please call me Tum, trust me I am not of MB’s age😆
🫂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am always serious and not a two faced person like Murtu😒
and please call me Tum, trust me I am not of MB’s age😆
🫂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
any good stories that are over? I hate reading ongoing because writers can abandon. I was so invested and writer stopped in the middle
Actually most are ongoing...FF and SS are ongoing...You can check OS written by these writers ..
Fake love🤢Usko feel kese nahi hua labour pains!!! Jab Meerab ko dard hota hai, takleef toh usse bhi hoti hai na!!! 🤣
https://twitter.com/AnvishtS/status/1669947955661639681?s=19
Haya darling's all foreshadowing dialogues come true
Pressu see it 😍
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Ask her she will tell what a great cousin he is
He is still keeping her in his house even after she projected him as cheater infront of his wife
Never told about her stunt to anyone
Not everyone can get such selfless& supporting cousin 😍
bro please his true love and not some chahat✋
Mard hu na ro nahi sakta part 2 coming🤣
Both M M are problematic. If we list out their faults, their weightage would be the same. There’s no point of M vs M, because it’d be an endless argument.Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
How dare you
Ml bashing is not allowed here
Only fl can be bashed
You are keeping HIGH EXPECTATIONS from ml to not agree to marry his behen jaisi cousin
He is doing ehsaan on fl & on earth kind by still not marrying his behen jaisi cousin
Be grateful to him ✋
NM chooses to highlight the faults as per her convenience. And everyone here agrees that she uses Meerab as a scapegoat most of the times.
No match.