Sirf naam ke gaddi nasheen hai..
I like said before...iska ashique China ka maal hai 🤣🤣 aaj hai toh kaal nahi.
Bilkul. Broken after not even one full use 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sirf naam ke gaddi nasheen hai..
I like said before...iska ashique China ka maal hai 🤣🤣 aaj hai toh kaal nahi.
Bilkul. Broken after not even one full use 🤣
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I never had a crush on him even though I loved his character in Mere Humsafar. But, I did watch Badshah Begum for him after MH 😂 and also suno chanda😂😂
Also his way of acting and gestures sometimes remind me of Karan Patel. Idk why
He is one of the few singer turned actor who can actually act.
Dil kush kar diya 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Fandom has gone crazy 😂😂😂😂😂
Haya dosent deserve a handsome Husband 😂😂😂
We have whole Isaq zelebi 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Fandom has gone crazy 😂😂😂😂😂
Haya dosent deserve a handsome Husband 😂😂😂
We have whole Isaq zelebi 😂😂😂
Who is he ??
Haya do not deserve him.
He is cute 😂
Is this a new show of wahaj ? Or TB bts
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cthctmdo54R/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
New show with Ayeza.
Yes. No doubt about it..he is a really good actor..
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Fandom has gone crazy 😂😂😂😂😂
Haya dosent deserve a handsome Husband 😂😂😂
We have whole Isaq zelebi 😂😂😂
The point is not if haya will marry someone else. Haya is a kalank. A bait. A trial.
The problem is murtasim has given his words. He's committed gaddari in his so called his. He has failed his trial.
He has associated someone in his love. There is no forgiveness for that. Not here and not there
I am actually excited to see him with Ayeza. She is so beautiful. I want to see if they look good or not
bohat maza aa raha hai