Being part of No Yaar Gang in this round was the best option!🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Being part of No Yaar Gang in this round was the best option!🤪
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I wanna play!! 😭😭😭😭
Next season...I'm planning on bringing board games online.
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
The question is - Do you believe you are unaffected when someone has a different opinion than you?

Kaha se liya yeh Q!?!🤡
The way I haven't heard half the movies here 😂😂
Main toh yeh soch ke rahi what she'll make us do. My exceptionally great confrontational skills are making me worried🥲
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Main toh yeh soch ke rahi what she'll make us do. My exceptionally great confrontational skills are making me worried🥲
I will 100% regret my answer but still went for No yaar club🤓
Aadat se majboor😆
Me to MinionBoss :
![]()