black kurta is probably a leap costume he looks totally drained out , in brown costume still he looks better but in black it seems like he is broken so probably the soft talking bakhtu seems leap happened 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
black kurta is probably a leap costume he looks totally drained out , in brown costume still he looks better but in black it seems like he is broken so probably the soft talking bakhtu seems leap happened 🤪
Mujhe to leap hi lag raha hai itna painfull 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sabar karlo. Shawl aa gayi hain na. Meerdas has arrived. Leap bhi aajayegi. 🤣🤣 Haan wo alag baat hai ke tab Tak pata nahi hamara kya hoga..
Those who saying meerab is not selfish, yeh selfishness nhi toh aur kya hai. Not for once she thought about her parents, jesey bhi hain woh but they truly loved her. And murtasim sy toh aisy bhaag rahi hai jesy woh khaa jaye ga isko.
What if murtasim die in her love, she did not once think about others. Bus apni padi hai isko.
I think time for saba to enter
Toh behno kia bana tb ka aaj 😲 Is today's epi worth watching or should I just skip it
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes please kill him. I completely agree with you
👍👍👍. Murtasim ki mohabbat amar hojayegi. 😭😭😭But I don't want him to die.
Farooq is funny lol I love the part he say he wants to hug murtasim and say congrats you gonna be a father. Lol🤣
I doubt murtasim would like that. This guy is being too familiar. Even baktu doesn't get hugs like that from khan sab
This is all bullshit and time waste... Let's trend #comebacksaba so that story moves forward🤣
Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Toh behno kia bana tb ka aaj 😲 Is today's epi worth watching or should I just skip it
Tum toh phoopo ban gayi ho. Jaake dekho episode. 🤣🤣