Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
they disappoint us every week
Its a high time that they could have show us something better. I feel like the leap will be as boring as this show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
they disappoint us every week
Its a high time that they could have show us something better. I feel like the leap will be as boring as this show.
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
Only if he knew… Murtasim should know
https://twitter.com/drama_factor/status/1669005234834927617?s=46&t=LLvl6XFDwu-94mD1SGUJJg
oh may be she is not going back cos she knows he will drive fast in anger. baby on board in danger 😆😆 kam se kam kuch toh logic wala reason batao
I must say this show till episode 12 was the best moments. I mean compared to epi 12 and now it do not look like the same show.
Iss post pe sab hass kyu rahe hain?? This is the TRUTH. 😏😏
They can't make this show like before.
I actually feel for meerab!! Good dialogue
Originally posted by: pickachu
Poor meesam kahan pagalon ka beech phas jayege 😆
Right. Our poor baby.
Me tells SB uski shaadi Mu se jabardasti hui thi bina uski marzi k..SB says mila hu main Mu se achcha lagta hai wo..ME says wo bura nhi hai mre haalat bure hai. SB asks then y u didn't run before she says galti ho agyi-
SB telling ME tunme galti kari ahi..achcha shauhar, achche maa baap sab chhor diya tumne..
NOw she is talking about her parents being her foster parents, gao le jaya gaya jabardasti shaadi akr di gayi wahan ki riwatein, usool..jinka mujhe pata nhi tha wo sab kuchh choor k aai hu main🤪
I feel like all those Maryam track and more romance were added to extend the drama bcs Meerabs dialogue matching with 1st 20 episode 😂😂
They can't afford to show 5 mins of murtasim at this point when there is no love story no Meerasim and now no murtu. Toh log dekhen gye kya 😳