are you watching live?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are you watching live?
Believable and he might as well be going go on photoshoots 😉 in the name of shooting animals🤣
Bhaktu-- personal photographer..shayad yahi tha wo dialogue ka reason.. apna dil sambhal ke rakhiyega isme bahut se Raaz chupe hain. 🤣🤣
ADs❓❓🤣
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
are you watching live?
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
are you watching live?
No. Should I watch it?
CONGRATS and thank you for the beautiful new DT. We are troopers.
Anyone watching, tell us, not whether we should waste our time with the episode, but HOW to effectively waste our time watching the episode. For example, should I keep room for 75% attention for TB (eat lunch & prep food/cook), 50% attention (do laundry/cleaning), 25% attention (do my work work), 5 % attention (watch another show altogether and watch through clips HAHAHAHA!).
It’s come to this point where I have to do at least one other task.
MK destroys room and MB instructs Haya to change everything . ME is expecting confirmed by docWho is watching live ?
Murtasam just kept coming in and out of the room 😂😂
I don’t know.. I never watch live. Just come here for updates! 😂
Manu tere aane ka time agya....... Party
🎉 🎉 🥳 🥳
(IN BOLD) this cracked me up🤣
Bhaktu-- personal photographer..shayad yahi tha wo dialogue ka reason.. apna dil sambhal ke rakhiyega isme bahut se Raaz chupe hain. 🤣🤣