Amazing idea, Riya!
I am in!๐ You can put me up as a creatorโบ๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Amazing idea, Riya!
I am in!๐ You can put me up as a creatorโบ๏ธ
Cool! I'll sign you up for Fichain # 2 then. That will begin in a month or sooner. Thanks, Parm!Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Amazing idea, Riya!
I am in!๐ You can put me up as a creatorโบ๏ธ
HI, friends, here's a fascinating Fichain opportunity. I am inviting all talented authors to join the Writers Corner DTs in this new collaborative writing endeavor.
Fichain is a literary style in which each chapter is written by a different author, starts up where the previous one left off. Sounds interesting? We are inviting you all to join us to move it forward.
HI, friends, here's a fascinating Fichain opportunity. I am inviting all talented authors to join the Writers Corner DTs in this new collaborative writing endeavor.
Fichain is a literary style in which each chapter is written by a different author, starts up where the previous one left off. Sounds interesting? We are inviting you all to join us to move it forward.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
For now, the stories will remain in the thread that the Creator makes for each Fichain. We will make it sticky for as long as the story is active.
Since it is a collaborative effort, & there is no means of adding multiple authors in the FF section, the stories will remain in this forum for now. That could change when we've figured out a way to migrate the story (with all the authors' permission) with due credit to all authors involved.
Awesome ๐
Please sign me up as a creator too.
Perfect! You can have Fichain #3.
And of course, you can contribute to the other Fichains as well! I'll put up start dates for future Fichains once the first one is up!
Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri
I would like to reserve a spot as a creator, Liz!
Amazing Idea ๐
We used to do it in IPK forum, it was so much fun!
Thats wonderful dear Shiri you are welcome ... ๐ค

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Amazing idea, Riya!
I am in!๐ You can put me up as a creatorโบ๏ธ
waiting to read your story dear Parm
You are welcome ๐ค

You're warmly welcomed to start your chain fiction dear

Originally posted by: Viswasruti
HI, friends, here's a fascinating Fichain opportunity. I am inviting all talented authors to join the Writers Corner DTs in this new collaborative writing endeavor.
Fichain is a literary style in which each chapter is written by a different author, starts up where the previous one left off. Sounds interesting? We are inviting you all to join us to move it forward.
Hi Viswasruti,
firstly genuine thanks for your tagging me here.๐ค.I haven't done this kind of writing before but I am open to trying. I read the initial pages and understood the rules. Many are becoming creators; I would love to be one as well. But then I thought, starting a story is the easiest part. Taking someone else's story and adding your flavour to make it more interesting is the real challenge...... So if you or any of the other creators tag me, I'll continue your fickchains.