I havent watched the episode but bm😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I havent watched the episode but bm😃
but you know what happened in the episode no🤭Originally posted by: SoniRita
I havent watched the episode but bm😃
neither me..m fed up with this Karna , like making some kind of super god ...😵🤡
can we please not bash him, i actually like him🫣Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
neither me..m fed up with this Karna , like making some kind of super god ...😵🤡
can we please not bash him, i actually like him🫣
I know thats y i left him saying i wont watch it😆
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
neither me..m fed up with this Karna , like making some kind of super god ...😵🤡
Me too😡 Tv shows glorified him so much
I know u like him thats why i m bashing him more🤣
Oops I was not awarecan we please not bash him, i actually like him🫣
nope m not bashing him
but m irritated with ph n cvs for making fiction thta is all
Damn their killed Daddy Prem already?! 😆 I mean kal but precap mein dikha diya
So Prem is gonna die tomorrow and Bhumi will call Vidur..
Dhanraj same as Dhritrashtra😆
we can bash HR you know🤪Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Me too😡 Tv shows glorified him so much
I know u like him thats why i m bashing him more🤣
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90