Originally posted by: MinionBoss
What are your answers? Don't make me assign one to you. You won't like it. 😈
oops ..... replied
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
What are your answers? Don't make me assign one to you. You won't like it. 😈
oops ..... replied
I didn't even understand what we were supposed to do 🤣Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Oh I know you don't, but you weren't alone. Some of you didn't follow the task right. 🤔
If life gives you atrangi neighbour you will always have atrangi reason to hate something..sigh!!!😆Originally posted by: firewings_diya
atrangi hate reasons 🤣
and I thought you guys were being serious🤯

Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Oh I know you don't, but you weren't alone. Some of you didn't follow the task right. 🤔
You asked us to engage others and When we did that you eliminated us, 60 logon ko engage karney ky 3 points miley 🥺🤣
![]()
I mean yes😳 tell her hinu,
how clueless I was
About what??
Now im clueless
R2 ke threads will go live on last day!🤣
this game you were playing🤔
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
You asked us to engage others and When we did that you eliminated us, 60 logon ko engage karney ky 3 points miley 🥺🤣
Arey achha hai na. Ab hum chain se tamasha dekhenge 😆