Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not even interested to know who it is 🤣🤣
jo sabse nalayak hoga usko support karna hai humlog ko
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I am not even interested to know who it is 🤣🤣
I want Sima Ji but she said she is not going. Sima Jji ne waha sabko couple bana dena tha.
Kevin from Roadies and Splitsvilla is coming. I watched his Splitsvilla season for 2-3 episodes and absolutely hated him. He used to bully and age shame others.
Nobody is interested in BB OTT, forum pe koi hai hi nahi 🤣🤣
Bhagyalakshmi fame Bebika Dhurve is confirmed for Bigg Boss OTT season 2

Kuaun hai ye log??
i have heard about sima ji ka existence.... Baki toh pata bhi nahi kon hai!! 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I want Sima Ji but she said she is not going. Sima Jji ne waha sabko couple bana dena tha.
Kevin from Roadies and Splitsvilla is coming. I watched his Splitsvilla season for 2-3 episodes and absolutely hated him. He used to bully and age shame others.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Bhagyalakshmi fame Bebika Dhurve is confirmed for Bigg Boss OTT season 2
Kuaun hai ye log??
Koi ek popular contestant nhi hai