https://www.instagram.com/p/CtYZP6dP6JN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I have a feeling his overall look for Ishq murshid is gonna be very different from rest of his roles
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtYZP6dP6JN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I have a feeling his overall look for Ishq murshid is gonna be very different from rest of his roles
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
This channel has to be funded by some shady people
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtTmQ0aP6o6/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==
๐คฃshady choro I believe is saal tak ye release karde inke dramas toh ganimat.
people online are saying his playing a double rolehttps://www.instagram.com/p/CtYZP6dP6JN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I have a feeling his overall look for Ishq murshid is gonna be very different from rest of his roles
Yes sherry talked about it on SH ๐
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtYZP6dP6JN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I have a feeling his overall look for Ishq murshid is gonna be very different from rest of his roles
Main toh adhi usske looks pe melt ho rahi hoon for ishq murshid
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtYZP6dP6JN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I have a feeling his overall look for Ishq murshid is gonna be very different from rest of his roles
All I see is black black and black .๐ Tho black is my fav colour but billu darling pls something else also bless us with more colours.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
people online are saying his playing a double role
yup he is๐ณ
Sherry seems to be ๐ Idk I don't find him that genuine . His real persona is still hidden. ๐ณ
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
All I see is black black and black .๐ Tho black is my fav colour but billu darling pls something else also bless us with more colours.
he is playing a shady guy thats why its black black and black๐
๐theek hai koi na kaam chala lungi mai โบ๏ธโบ๏ธ