Ye love post hai ya troll post😈??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye love post hai ya troll post😈??
This guy is definitely a player
Zeal is Aryan your man crush ?
Is this a compliment or a troll post?
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Ye love post hai ya troll post😈??
Something bw loving a troll post and trolling an appreciation post.😆
How beautifully you described him. Has he ever smiled?😆
Are you singing "Tu Hai Meri Kirrran"??? with Kirran replaced with Arrryaaannnn, these days, Zeal Ji??
Bilkul sahi😆. Zeal ye sab fakeness nahi chalegi😈Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Something bw loving a troll post and trolling an appreciation post.😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Something bw loving a troll post and trolling an appreciation post.😆
Bashful_moon and maroonporsche thinks I'm in love with him.😆
RockingSunny and Atominis thinks I'm trolling him. 😆
You think I'm somewhere in between?
Arre yaar!! Kya thread banaya hai, Zeal!

Should I also become Aryan fan now? Kitna kuchh jhela hai ladke ne! 😒
https://x.com/i/status/2065341816271176139
https://x.com/i/status/2075440970410479733
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
2