Originally posted by: la_Reine
Show some love for Randeep Hooda😎
Ok he is a sexy beast 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Show some love for Randeep Hooda😎
Ok he is a sexy beast 😎
im sure she’s not ignoring you, she’s keeping busy lately issliye not so active 😴Originally posted by: la_Reine
There's still plenty of empty space!
Also, do you know why Kifoo has been ignoring me. Did I do something wrong??😭 She hasnt spoken to me since months😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
im sure she’s not ignoring you, she’s keeping busy lately issliye not so active 😴
but i do see her around😭
Thank you❤️
You are also invited🤗
Post a few words about Randeep Hooda
I don't think I've seen any of his movies, so I don't have a lot to say about him, but I liked your post!!!
Originally posted by: foreverlazy
I don't think I've seen any of his movies, so I don't have a lot to say about him, but I liked your post!!!
Your appreciation is what matters!!!❤️
Please post a few words about Randeep😳
Pfft i was just messing with ya 🤣 i don’t care about Hooda at all 😎
but wait…did u ditch your Siddy boy for Hooda? 😲
toh phir ghor paap hai yeh 😭
nhi Chali gayi woh yeh dunya chor ke
NaNa family bhi chod gayi 🥺
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/randeep-hooda-lin-laishram-welcome-baby-girl-lifetime-of-love-2879910-2026-03-10
Eetha schedule wrap- Shraddha and Randeep Hooda https://www.instagram.com/reel/DU2R2R3DLH2/?igsh=cWprMGhxZWpobWFs
https://x.com/i/status/2056811815888425010
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
I often wondered, why is PK not being spoken about more? It is a criminally underrated movie. Aamir's performance was one-of-a-kind. Hirani...
5