Nope, i find him average looking.Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Ya find Farhan Saeed attractive? Reddit is always thirsting over him
Bold: just stans hijacking a place with their opinions๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope, i find him average looking.Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Ya find Farhan Saeed attractive? Reddit is always thirsting over him
Bold: just stans hijacking a place with their opinions๐
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtWNRaZouxG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Oml!!!๐ฅWahaj maya
โค๏ธโ๐ฅ
Ps : another round of bashing coming up on Twitter
damn them in a full on romantic film with sing and dance would be so beautifulhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CtWQFxhIB-Q/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Oml!!!๐ฅWahaj maya
โค๏ธโ๐ฅ
Ps : another round of bashing coming up on Twitter
Afia addresses the backlash lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtWRzoSI-Dw/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==
Originally posted by: DRFWLXMM2LQS67BD
took me a while to realise ckt meant character .. I was like circuit ? Cricket?
I thought it was character from the start, Dont know why though as ckt doesn't seem to be appropriate abbreviation for character.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Afia addresses the backlash lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtWRzoSI-Dw/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==
These idiot fans๐ก๐ก. I hate them so much
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Ya find Farhan Saeed attractive? Reddit is always thirsting over him
Initially didn't like him. Thought he was overrated and didn't like him in udaari. Wanted actually to have Harris instead of Farhan as a pair with urwa. Then badshah begum happened. And now I am his fan . Also from his interview he seems very cool so like him very much.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
eww this is so embarrassing for her. I canโt believe this woman tried to portray herself as some intellectual all these years and here she is drooling over some trashy romance
I also can't belive it . I knew little bit during the hkkst days, when she wanted to see problematic romance. Bit the more she speaks she exposes herself.
her tone just shifts based on who the drama stars. Hkkst starred her fave Mahira so she was lenient with her critique . Tb stars her two favs so it gets an hour of special review. If it starred someone like Danish sheโll be talking about the negative influences dramas have on the youth .
I also can't belive it . I knew little bit during the hkkst days, when she wanted to see problematic romance. Bit the more she speaks she exposes herself.