All good. How are you?
I have liked Vikrant in Dil Dhadakne Do and A Death In The Gunj
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
All good. How are you?
I have liked Vikrant in Dil Dhadakne Do and A Death In The Gunj
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
ya man..... When was your first crush moment??
Don't have a crush on him but love him as an actor.
Shreya ne accha phasaya hai sabko🤣🤣
yeh baat ek secret hai!! 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Don't have a crush on him but love him as an actor.
Shreya ne accha phasaya hai sabko🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
yeh baat ek secret hai!! 🤣🤣🤣
Han Bollywood forum mein 10 posts dekhliye maine. Samjh agya kya ho rah hai 🤣🤣
how are you dealing with the heat man??All good. How are you?
I have liked Vikrant in Dil Dhadakne Do and A Death In The Gunj
Mujhe toh aise lagta hai jaise mere andar ke sauna fit hua hai!!! Even the sweat is hot 😭😭😭😭
Damn I think a part of my body has also melted in this heat 😭
mein ne ek hi gulshan wala dekha... And seven pages already..... Yeh chaar page bhi jayega kya pata nahi 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Han Bollywood forum mein 10 posts dekhliye maine. Samjh agya kya ho rah hai 🤣🤣
Issi bahane, yeh forum bhi happy positive busy hai!! 😎😎
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
mein ne ek hi gulshan wala dekha... And seven pages already..... Yeh chaar page bhi jayega kya pata nahi 🤣🤣
Issi bahane, yeh forum bhi happy positive busy hai!! 😎😎
Gulshan who??
Waise do you know, VM is a trained modern contemporary or modern jazz dancer??
seriously..... Sweat and heat ke maare toh baalo ka bhi haal ho gaya hai....Damn I think a part of my body has also melted in this heat 😭
Dhoop is literally scalding the skin!!
Two minutes nahi hota bahar!! 😭😭😭
Rains pata nahi kab aayega!! 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
seriously..... Sweat and heat ke maare toh baalo ka bhi haal ho gaya hai....
Dhoop is literally scalding the skin!!
Two minutes nahi hota bahar!! 😭😭😭
Rains pata nahi kab aayega!! 😭😭😭
Ghar pe bhi baithe baithe headache hota hai yaar 😭😭😭
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
https://www.movietalkies.com/news/mushtaq-khan-no-more-12572415
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://english.ratopati.com/story/73113/indian-actor-pradeep-rawat-passes-away
16