Anyway, is that a mangalsutra when Sai was in the plane? I was looking at the beads 😆
No no 😆. That's a necklace 😆. Saare Mangalsutra chhodke aayi woh 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyway, is that a mangalsutra when Sai was in the plane? I was looking at the beads 😆
No no 😆. That's a necklace 😆. Saare Mangalsutra chhodke aayi woh 😆
Chalo achcha hai, I loved the line khatam hua intezaar. They really know who their target audience is. 😆
Mujhe bas GC ka first meeting yaad aya yeh dekh ke 🤪
ITV viewing ka golden rule - whenever it's cmn to an end, recall the first meeting. Beech ka sab chhod dene ka..
Cz logline is first meeting and last meeting only 🤣🤣
Beech wala beech hi beech mein atka rehta hain 😆
Haa dress repeated hai
As usual this promo is the gist of next track, I’m sure they will get married before this and might either go on honeymoon or some work related trip where this will happen……coz Sai is wearing vankar special those atrangi mangalsutra….
End will be open like relationship show where both thier FL died, Vo khai mein giri thi, yeh plane se jayenge, in short inki body nhi milega for mystery and keep trp aud hook ki they might return……
Hai naa. Even I felt that is an atrangi mangalsutra
Originally posted by: daydreamers
Mujhe bas GC ka first meeting yaad aya yeh dekh ke 🤪
ITV viewing ka golden rule - whenever it's cmn to an end, recall the first meeting. Beech ka sab chhod dene ka..
Cz logline is first meeting and last meeting only 🤣🤣
Beech wala beech hi beech mein atka rehta hain 😆
True loop complete hota hai aur kahani khatam. Baaki Characters aate-jaate rehte hain n leads reunite at end
As usual this promo is the gist of next track, I’m sure they will get married before this and might either go on honeymoon or some work related trip where this will happen……coz Sai is wearing vankar special those atrangi mangalsutra….
Ha na but my question is why they both wear same dress even sai ki earning and bangle also same which they wear during proposal time only Vankar special atrangi mangalsutra is new.
Anyway, is that a mangalsutra when Sai was in the plane? I was looking at the beads 😆
First even I thought it is indeed a mangalsutra just like ott jewelry of remarriage Sai wore. Guess it's a chokhar style. Hope shree is proved right.
@shree15 yes its the gist of the final track of this generation
Hai naa. Even I felt that is an atrangi mangalsutra
Haan it’s mangalsutra, sbs vale segment mein beads zyada clear dikh rhe hein….