Just watched the first episode. Found it a bit underwhelming. Wanted to see more of Hiba and Farhan. Also, what’s up with the intense yellow color grading?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just watched the first episode. Found it a bit underwhelming. Wanted to see more of Hiba and Farhan. Also, what’s up with the intense yellow color grading?
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
I have a feeling she’ll be married off to the old guy?
from the second promo, the old guy does seem to have bad intentions. Lets see.
btw are you a Naruto fan?
from the second promo, the old guy does seem to have bad intentions. Lets see.
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
btw are you a Naruto fan?
Yeah. Used to be. But its been long since I have watched any anime.
So, hashim nadeem is not happy with the casting. I guess noorie has vital role, HN wanted some popular actress in that role.
Dekhi first episode
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
So, hashim nadeem is not happy with the casting. I guess noorie has vital role, HN wanted some popular actress in that role.
Don't understand the point of posting this now and Hiba has liked this post.